some new pics...

joshua5438

Here...Hemi...Hemi !!!
Established Member
Just wanted to post some more current pics. This is my stance with the drop spindles on...

DSC03999.jpg

DSC04002.jpg

DSC04006.jpg

DSC04007.jpg

DSC04008.jpg

02REDSVT

alienfreek
Established Member
That looks really good man, do you notice any difference with the isolaters removed? So that front drop is just the Belltech spindles with the stock springs and isos removed? Man, it looks low, and sweet!!

joshua5438

Here...Hemi...Hemi !!!
Established Member
That looks really good man, do you notice any difference with the isolaters removed? So that front drop is just the Belltech spindles with the stock springs and isos removed? Man, it looks low, and sweet!!

Thanks man.. Yes, that is all I have done. It drops it about another 1/2" but no difference other than the drop. I only have drop spindle, no isos., stock spings, stock shocks, stock bumpstops. I did add some heater hose to the top of the coil springs to keep from having metal to metal. Had the same thing when I had drop spings with no problems for about 2 years.

02REDSVT

alienfreek
Established Member
Thanks man.. Yes, that is all I have done. It drops it about another 1/2" but no difference other than the drop. I only have drop spindle, no isos., stock spings, stock shocks, stock bumpstops. I did add some heater hose to the top of the coil springs to keep from having metal to metal. Had the same thing when I had drop spings with no problems for about 2 years.

Thanks for the info, I know what I'm doing next.... :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread