Some more pics of my friends GT500

Red94SVT

Established Member
i finally got to take some daytime pics of his car, was a quick shoot when we were down at Knotts for the Ford show, i want to take some more at a better location soon...

87645.jpg

edit2654.jpg

edit3654.jpg

564.jpg

just thought this one turned out kinda cool even though you should not shoot into the sun
dark2.jpg

68773.jpg

6546.jpg

68773.jpg

edit1.jpg

edit10.jpg

654654.jpg

whats under that hood now...
DSC_0022.jpg

link to high res...
http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j282/00slvrgt/Travis GT500/High Res/

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
Really nice looking 500. Those wheels look good on the car. I loke the slammed look of that car.

CobraTerritory

Merica
Established Member
that car is sick. we gotta get together some time for a shoot. im dying for some action shots on the freeway. my car is in the body shop right now getting some stuff done. should have it back tomorrow. PM me and lets get a shoot going. i can get my buddy to bring out his DSG cobra as well.

quad

Established Member
I like the location. Nothing wrong with it. The pics are very cool and the contrast between the clean car and ground is awesome! Good job!

Red94SVT

Established Member
that car is sick. we gotta get together some time for a shoot. im dying for some action shots on the freeway. my car is in the body shop right now getting some stuff done. should have it back tomorrow. PM me and lets get a shoot going. i can get my buddy to bring out his DSG cobra as well.

i might be free sometime this weekend not sure yet... i will get ahold of him and see if he's available

Users who are viewing this thread