LionsvsNEIndyTrip211.jpg

LionsvsNEIndyTrip212.jpg

LionsvsNEIndyTrip215.jpg

LionsvsNEIndyTrip214.jpg

LionsvsNEIndyTrip213.jpg

5 DOT 0

Established Member
Cool thanks. So you're at the game?

I'm fine with the white stripes but I'm not loving the white roof.

cloud9

Established Member
Yea I don't get criticizing a car you're not going to buy. Nobody likes everything that's why it's called preferences. The beauty of it is in America you can choose what you want to buy......at least for now.

5 DOT 0

Established Member
yea i don't get criticizing a car you're not going to buy. Nobody likes everything that's why it's called preferences. The beauty of it is in america you can choose what you want to buy......at least for now.
+1.

Nathan'sTsi

Established Member
I'm not terribly fond of the white accents either, but differnt strokes for different folks :)

For the money, I'll be in a 2010 gt500 with less than 5k miles anyways ;)

mike_b_svt

Top down and cruisin'
Established Member
Yeah, this one is gonna be a tough call for me. $40k (or less) will get you decent driver 70 Boss 302. Even less $$ if you just want a clone car.

I know, that is not the purpose of the modern car. However, the old car won't depreciate like the new one will. Of course it won't hold the road like the new one will...

/Sigh... decisions decisions... Maybe I just need to stick with my '03 a while longer.

Husker

Established Member
Look at the 1st two pictures, everyone on the left needs to take parking lessons!:rollseyes

Husker

TXPD

Rookie Racer
Established Member
I'm not terribly fond of the white accents either, but differnt strokes for different folks :)

For the money, I'll be in a 2010 gt500 with less than 5k miles anyways ;)

living in the southeast i would require the white roof panel. my choice is the blue where the white is best suited.

Cobra Jay

Got Boost?
Established Member
Looks good!

Thanks for sharing :)

:)

Cool thanks. So you're at the game?

I'm fine with the white stripes but I'm not loving the white roof.

Huh? :??:

Don't like it then don't buy it.

:beer: exactly!

Yea I don't get criticizing a car you're not going to buy. Nobody likes everything that's why it's called preferences. The beauty of it is in America you can choose what you want to buy......at least for now.

Well said! :beer:

Yeah, this one is gonna be a tough call for me. $40k (or less) will get you decent driver 70 Boss 302. Even less $$ if you just want a clone car.

I know, that is not the purpose of the modern car. However, the old car won't depreciate like the new one will. Of course it won't hold the road like the new one will...

/Sigh... decisions decisions... Maybe I just need to stick with my '03 a while longer.

Go take one for a drive and then tell me what you think :coolman:

Look at the 1st two pictures, everyone on the left needs to take parking lessons!

Husker

:rollseyes

Ummm, that's NOT in a parking lot. I guess you didn't notice the M plates, the fenced in area and the turn style to get in and out of there................ :nonono:

For those of you who "don't like it" or think "it looks like crap" I say go for a drive/ride in one first before you knock it. I have, and it's unreal how they handle and the power of the Boss 302 engine. The same day I was in the Boss's, I also rode around the track in a 2011 GT500 and 2011 GT350. The Boss 302 LS DESTROYED both of them around the test track at Dearborn!

:pop:

Last edited:

42RCODE

To Many Toys !
Established Member
:)

Huh? :??:

:beer: exactly!

Well said! :beer:

Go take one for a drive and then tell me what you think :coolman:

Ummm, that's NOT in a parking lot. I guess you didn't notice the M plates, the fenced in area and the turn style to get in and out of there................ :nonono:

For those of you who "don't like it" or think "it looks like crap" I say go for a drive/ride in one first before you knock it. I have, and it's unreal how they handle and the power of the Boss 302 engine. The same day I was in the Boss's, I also rode around the track in a 2011 GT500 and 2011 GT350. The Boss 302 LS DESTROYED both of them around the test track at Dearborn!

:pop:[
I agree Jay :thumbsup:

Husker

Established Member
Look at the 1st two pictures, everyone on the left needs to take parking lessons!

Yes I did, Still, wouldn't hurt to try and keep it in the lines--:beer:

Envious of your ride in the LS.

Husker

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
+1 on looks like crap !

I want to puke when I see that car. It really bothers me that ford couldn't make the new 5.0 stick out differently from the old 3v mustang... If you debadge the new 5.0l your never be able to tell what yr it is. Can't stand that !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread