Established Member
warriorcobra490599wb.jpg

59059vi.jpg

390570bh.jpg

190533dn.jpg

stimeybob

REDFIRE COBRA
Established Member
Just like to say nice ride. How do ya like the tire set-up. I went with Toyo Proxes T1-S 275/35 and 295/35. Wish I'd gone with the KDW's

03TKTGTR

Established Member
Thanks for the comments, Auditory7: I'll post some of the bay tonight, so if you look later they will be here. I know some don't like the "COBRA" front sticker but I get lots of compliments on it all the time & I think it really sets off the car. stimeybob, I love the set up I have & have no complaints on the KDs at all, they are I think the widest 315s you can buy right now asa far as actual road contact so the fit was tight but no problems at all.

Squeeler92

03TKTGTR said:
Thanks for the comments, Auditory7: I'll post some of the bay tonight, so if you look later they will be here. I know some don't like the "COBRA" front sticker but I get lots of compliments on it all the time & I think it really sets off the car. stimeybob, I love the set up I have & have no complaints on the KDs at all, they are I think the widest 315s you can buy right now asa far as actual road contact so the fit was tight but no problems at all.

No, the sticker is super duper gay....and for this reason, you should give it to more trusting hands....like me. Please? Come onnnnnn..... :coolman: :lol1:

Very clean Cobra you got there, a nice lil drop and the thing would be perfect as far as appearance goes. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread