Some Misc: Stock '04 Air Box, Diablo Predator, Coupe A-Pillar (prepredrilled), etc.

mec03svt

SomethingVeryTechnical
Established Member
I don't frequent the forum as much anymore since I sold my '04, but I was getting around to cleaning my garage out since I put in a new shed, and came across some items. Just taking offers on all the parts for those that may be looking.

1. Factory 2004 air box with ~35k miles

2. Diablosport Predator tuner U7142. It is unlocked.

3. I have the stock A-Pillar that is for an 04' coupe that I took off for the SOS pod I put in, and what I meant by pre-drilled was that the previous owner must have had an overlay on it because it has been drilled and modified to accept screws and the wiring from pillar gauges. Basically if someone wanted this and not drill into their perfectly good pillar, you can pretty much have it. Just cover the shipping.

4. SPEC Stage 2+ clutch disc ONLY. I do not have anything but the disc and it is perfectly good for someone who has a good pressure plate and just wants to swap in a lightly used disc to save money. It maybe has 10k miles on it tops.

I think that's about it. If you have questions or want some pictures of anything, I can provide them. I just wanted to get this up here for guys looking to get their cars ready for the season. I RESPOND MORE QUICKLY TO PM's. I will check the thread too but not nearly as often as my PM's. Again, just taking offers on the stuff. Thanks!

Last edited:

mec03svt

SomethingVeryTechnical
Established Member
Just had the predator checked. It is unlocked and ready to go. Also has preloaded tunes for 03/04 cobras. Part #U7142

Users who are viewing this thread