Some long awaited pics in the rain

NotOrange...

Established Member
Its been a looooong time since I've posted pics and well.... anything. So here is some rainy day pics of my updated cobra. Enjoy. I do :)

CIMG0629.jpg

CIMG0628.jpg

CIMG0627.jpg

CIMG0626.jpg

CIMG0625.jpg

CIMG0624.jpg

CIMG0623.jpg

CIMG0622.jpg

CIMG0621.jpg

trxcobra

Established Member
looks nice man i've actually been thinking about going with no spoiler and the saleen scoops lately i didnt think anyone had that setup!

NotOrange...

Established Member
thanks guys!!

heres a few more just for fun cause I finally got to clean.

Thats also the DD nissan sentra spec v (also a fun car)

CIMG0706.jpg

CIMG0705.jpg

CIMG0704.jpg

CIMG0703.jpg

CIMG0702.jpg

CIMG0708.jpg

CIMG0707.jpg

Darkc0bra

....Pass
Established Member
Looking really good. Can never go wrong with a Black Car. Just a pain to keep clean. Even my White Cobra is Hella hard to keep clean.

matt87

Established Member
those rotors haze fast. what kind are they? car does look nice!

NotOrange...

Established Member
thanks guys.

I'll try to get the questions...

Okay...BiteMe: shorty antenna will happen eventually. (nice car by the way :) )

Sny714: They are just the regular fogs ( I had some cheapo brand lights before, had some nice tinted lenses... and they melted the lenses) So all I had left was the factory ones and I bought an HID kit cause I needed the bulbs.

Matt87: they are of the ebay persuasion I can't remember the name but they seem decent enough. They stop... hard.

TVLA147: Yeah... It's been raining here almost every day for the last 2 months (no lie) so either I let it sit, or I drive in the rain.

Sny714

Established Member
Where did you buy the HID kit? Ive been looking around but wanted more outside experience first. I have a 5000k kit for my headlights from zenon link(just ordered 4300k bulbs) and now im ready to do HIDS in the fogs.

NotOrange...

Established Member
I ended up getting the fog light conversion from vvme.com It was too cheap to not try out. After spending over $350 to get the americanmuscle kit here (shipping and duty and everything)for the Headlights on the cobra, I looked for a cheaper route. I think I payed $100 shipped for the cobra fogs and for the hi/low kit for the SpecV

I had no problem with that company, shipping was faster then anything I've imported from the states and it came from Japan. I don't know what would happen if I had a problem though, even the phone # is overseas.

xXSVTmonsterXx

SVTP Monster
Established Member
OP your Cobra looks great. You stayed true to its roots and added subtle changes that really add to the car. HID's look fantastic. Have you ever thought of some CCW's?

Users who are viewing this thread