Some Hydro Dip goodness on my C6Z

Stangeralf

Established Member
You said let you know what we think? Take it off, have it either color matched to the car, or dipped in some dark carbon color, or vinyl wrapped in carbon fiber or covered in alcantara with red stitching, IF you want to do something different and eye catching because in all honesty, whats done to it now looks like snake skin print. :xpl: sorry man

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
whats done to it now looks like snake skin print. :xpl: sorry man

What's wrong with snake skin print?
mr6n.jpg

I guess it's not for everyone, but I think it looks great OP.

Last edited:

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
That is insane looking.... Can't imagine what you could do a on mystic chrome cobra and fool around with that kind of hydrodipping! Thats amazing.

:beer: Thanks! I've been doing a fair amount of mystichrome hydro dipping lately. It's all cool, but they mystic adds another element. I got some new special effect paints I'm anxious to try out too with some of the patterns.

Tell whoever doesn't like it that they can do the interior however they want in their C6Z.

dajohu

Established Member
I like it, looks like a whole new car from the interior shots.

95PGTTech

Established Member
You had your 5 year old take the original pic with an iphone and the after pics you had professionally taken with $20k in gear. It looks a lot better, it didn't look that bad in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread