Some Great Interior Shots

darreng505

Established Member
That "tubular" button rack looks very unergonomical to me. For example, how do you depress a button (easily) that is angled away from you??? bizarre. Otherwise, some cool stuff there.

laserred2v

Established Member
The interior looks promising the only thing id be worried about is with heated and cooled seats is this a sign the Gt will be going up a bit higher in price

jazz05

Established Member
if you look on the left side of the steering wheel it sure looks like a paddle shifter? noticed it several shots ago

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Its not the traditional paddle shifters as it states on 6g that its more like buttons mounted on the front of the wheel vs the rear behind the wheel traditional design which is better for driving/racing

Im really disappointed as the interior looks like crap. Still so much cheap plastic and poor wrapping job on the steering wheel

Rct851

Established Member
That all very ... "Neat"

I'm drooling to get some performance numbers... And a transmission update

Fordfourlife

Established Member
Start/Stop button is something a lot of people were complaining about the 14s lacking, looks like wish will come true for 15. They are stepping this car up in all aspects.

reason4treason

Established Member
what do you guys think of the quarter windows? happy to see them so similar or would you rather have seen more of a change?

i kinda like that chazcron (or however you say that) rendering where it butted up against the rear edge of each of the driver and passenger side window. seeing what looks like continuous glass on the side in combo with the rear-sloping roof gave it an interesting and very different look from sideview.

RestoStang67

GO LOBOS!
Established Member
Its a mule so fit and finish can't be judged yet. Glad there is a push start, no need for a key anymore. I was hoping for a flat bottom steering wheel... maybe on the SVT?

Dizzyscure1

Established Member
Yeah sorry forgot about it being a mule, But yeah love the push button start now! I just hope the buttons have weight and a quality feel to them, nothing flimsy and junky and ill gladly pay the costs if they build a rape machine. ;)

GTMamba

Established Member
Looks very promising to me. I do hope the production finish will be a little nicer. A lot of plastics in this thing.

Stang Lover

Established Member
Yeah sorry forgot about it being a mule, But yeah love the push button start now! I just hope the buttons have weight and a quality feel to them, nothing flimsy and junky and ill gladly pay the costs if they build a rape machine. ;)

This. I HATE HATE the feel of cheap buttons especially in an expensive car.

mtrsprt

Established Member
For what the Mustang will be offering, it's far from being in the "expensive" category... Higher end "expensive" 2dr sporty type coupes are in the $46-50,000.00 range and up.

Users who are viewing this thread