Some GoPro in car footage of racing today, new exhaust and HD sound....

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
Tried to take my 408 Fox to the track today. Made it 20 miles down the highway with 4.10s, a C-4 and mid 80 degree heat and turned back and got the Coyote. To be honest, my heart was really not in it today with this car. Still, I made three passes and this was the best. Just could not hook today. Best was a 1.69, on this pass, and the ET was 11.85 @ 117.6. Drag Times says the DA was +1756, but I think their weather data is off. It was closer to 90 when we were running and humid. Everyone was complaining.

Anyway, this is my new track specific exhaust. I really love the way this sounds. I would keep it on for everyday use, but it is really loud and causes some annoying vibrations. Exhaust is Jeg's cat deletes, 3 inch Pypes X, 3 inch Race Bullets and Pypes Pype Bombs.

First time to the track in over 5 months. I was rusty...even missed a shift on my first pass!

[youtube_browser]9bGqgFIEZ4Q[/youtube_browser]

wbt

Banned
I ran an 11.08@123 last night getting the car dialed in for NMRA Houston.

DA was 2,100' and had a nasty head/cross wind.

The air in the South hasn't improved much since the turn of Fall. May be mid-Nov before we get where it needs to be to make some good times.

[youtube_browser]_e6VNea08Cg[/youtube_browser]

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
Yeah that sounds like it's loud :D

It is, but it is really a nice tone. Either way, I put the stockers on last night after racing. LOL.

sounds mean as hell man!

Thnaks!

Sounds great, nice runs

Thank you!

new best mph?

No, I have gone 119.42 at this same track. However, this is a more believable mph from this track.

Sounds good at WOT, but damn that's loud lol. For the air temp and track DA i would say that was a very good time considering the '60 as well.

Yeah, corrected it is an 11.6, which is what I was expecting to run in this car with the new mods. If I had been able to hook, it would have been different.

Nice runs mike. How do u like the 2 step?

I use the built in neutral rev limiter in the SCT. It works pretty well.

I ran an 11.08@123 last night getting the car dialed in for NMRA Houston.

DA was 2,100' and had a nasty head/cross wind.

The air in the South hasn't improved much since the turn of Fall. May be mid-Nov before we get where it needs to be to make some good times.

Drag Times says it was 84 degrees with humidity in the low 60% range when I made that pass. I find that hard to believe. I was broiling out there and my temp gauge said as high as 91 degrees. Either way, the DA sucked. This should be an El Nino winter, so we should be getting cold air soon.

Sounds awesome man.

Thanks!

Love seeing N/A Coyotes putting bad ass numbers

Thanks, I think this car has 11.5s in it. Just need some air and some traction.

Car sounds even better in person. Pretty deep when standing behind it. I wouldn't mind stealing your shift knob either lol

Thanks, man. Call Wilson Manifolds! They sell the JHR stuff now.....

What mic did you use? The gopro one is shit

Audio Technica Pro-24. It was in the trunk and connected with an extension cable. Works much better than the internal mic!

Users who are viewing this thread