Some fresh pics of my '96 Cobra vert

Erick

Established Member
It's been a while since I've pic whored so here goes...
dscf0816iu7.jpg

dscf0811ai9.jpg

dscf0815ip4.jpg

dscf0817rk1.jpg

dscf0821jn8.jpg

scotty98

8 Ribs
Established Member
car looks great as always.:thumbsup: how long have you owned it?

i cant wate to get my new speedster cover and 281 wing back from paint next week.:beer:

Topless Cobra

Ford Newbie
Established Member
:beer:

Very nice, i was just wondering today what mine would look like with a 3-4 inch cowl hood.

very nice :bowdown:

JohnsMyName

Established Member
Cowl is a little big for my taste, but WOW that looks absolutely amazing! Love the RR hood with the speedster cover. Beutifull combo my friend :beer:

P.S. What tail pipes are those? I like how they follow the bumper, and come straight out.

Last edited:

Erick

Established Member
Thanks for the compliments guys! The hood is a Keannen RR hood. It's been my daily driver for the last five years. The tailpipes are Bassani 3" polished SS.

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
Beautiful Cobra. I love that Laser Red, and the bar in the back. Those verts look so cool with that bar.

Only thing I'd add is a crab claw spoiler.:-D

mystical

Established Member
Beautiful car! What size are your rear tires and any rubbing with the Bassani tails? I want to pick up some of those tailpipes but have heard stories that there is rubbing issues with anything larger than a 275...

Erick

Established Member
The seats are black cloth Recaro Trends. I wish I had leather but it just gets too hot down here.

I'm running 295's in the rear with Maximum Motorsports 1/2" billet spacers. No rubbing issues at all.

19Mystic96

Established Member
great lookin cobra you got there.. you know whats wierd, is that i saw a cobra that looked exactly like yours except it was a coupe in reno yesterday.. he had the same hood, wing, rims, color.. i mean everything..

Users who are viewing this thread