some carlisle burnout pics

ta2d1

---->HI
Established Member
these are just some shots of the burnout contest. this is the shelby cobra. this one was pretty good.got lucky and the weather held out so it turned out to be a good day.
4ca56df7.jpg

more of the cobra
DSC00294.jpg

another one
DSC00295.jpg

last one of cobra.
DSC00296.jpg

these last ones are of JR in his turbo deisel he did an excellent job everybody went nuts.
DSC00260.jpg

DSC00261.jpg

middle
DSC00262.jpg

DSC00263.jpg

kinda blurry
DSC00265.jpg

I have about 120 more of just some of the cars I'll post some more later. keep in mind i'm not a photographer.

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
LOL, Woooohooooooo, awesome pics Chris! Good seeing you yesterday and great job in the burn-out contest JR!

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Hissssnsvt said:
LOL, Woooohooooooo, awesome pics Chris! Good seeing you yesterday and great job in the burn-out contest JR!

Thanks Ken. That was SOOOOOO much fun. If I had known about the event prior to leaving the house, I would have taken some extra rubber with me and BLOWN THE SUCKERS. I went second out of 11 vehicles, so was not sure how far to roast them. There was no time limit, just go till you want to stop. I did kind of figure someone would have to pop tires to win..

The boy that won had a Primered 1978 F-150. It was his family mover vehicle. The car seat was in the front. He blew a tire, and looks like he also hurt his motor too. Head gaskets. He did do a great job.

First prize was a $100.00 gift certificate to Advantage Auto and a nice 4 foot trophy.

There was a trophy given out to highest horsepower car too. Their was a dyno there. A Captain America themed 95 Cobra won that was Vortech supercharged. The number was not given though. It also, was a nice 4 foot trophy. I was really wishing my Cobra was'nt in the paint shop at that moment. I'm not sure if I could have competed with the 95, but would have LOVED giving him a run for his money!!!!

Can't wait till' next year...

J.R.

BUNKY

S281SVT
Established Member
Yes you would have

JRS BLOWN SNAKE said:
Thanks Ken. That was SOOOOOO much fun. If I had known about the event prior to leaving the house, I would have taken some extra rubber with me and BLOWN THE SUCKERS. I went second out of 11 vehicles, so was not sure how far to roast them. There was no time limit, just go till you want to stop. I did kind of figure someone would have to pop tires to win..

The boy that won had a Primered 1978 F-150. It was his family mover vehicle. The car seat was in the front. He blew a tire, and looks like he also hurt his motor too. Head gaskets. He did do a great job.

First prize was a $100.00 gift certificate to Advantage Auto and a nice 4 foot trophy.

There was a trophy given out to highest horsepower car too. Their was a dyno there. A Captain America themed 95 Cobra won that was Vortech supercharged. The number was not given though. It also, was a nice 4 foot trophy. I was really wishing my Cobra was'nt in the paint shop at that moment. I'm not sure if I could have competed with the 95, but would have LOVED giving him a run for his money!!!!

Can't wait till' next year...

J.R.
We saw that car down the beach . Pretty car I have pics if someone can post them and he said he was sponsered . But it was in one of the Mags last month or so but i think your beast would have put up better numbers.
D

drillsergeantjra

THIS WE'LL DEFEND
Established Member
BUNKY said:
We saw that car down the beach . Pretty car I have pics if someone can post them and he said he was sponsered . But it was in one of the Mags last month or so but i think your beast would have put up better numbers.
D

I was just getting ready to say that I think we saw that dude at OC. We spoke with him and checked out his ride on top of the parking garage. I thought he was just filling us full of sh*t......maybe not. :shrug:

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
He, Captain America, goes to a lot of shows we attend. He usually wins something. Lat year at Atco, NMRA he won best in show. It seems as though nobody gets tired of seeing his themed car, because he keeps winning at the same shows. It is a very nice car. I can imagine the money he has in it. He difinately took his time planning out his ride.

BUNKY

S281SVT
Established Member
JRS BLOWN SNAKE said:
He, Captain America, goes to a lot of shows we attend. He usually wins something. Lat year at Atco, NMRA he won best in show. It seems as though nobody gets tired of seeing his themed car, because he keeps winning at the same shows. It is a very nice car. I can imagine the money he has in it. He difinately took his time planning out his ride.
That what sponser's do for you .
I still have the Zex Kit if you want to hit the Laughing gas ? LOL :??:

Users who are viewing this thread