some are HOT some are NOT

CSD

Banned
id fock the one blond, right on the teacher's desk. then the next day i'll bring her an apple for being a good teacher :thumbsup:

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Dude, that WV teacher is nasty! :xpl: And to think those boys are probably proud of their accomplishments!! There was another one in Sacramento the other day who was banging one of her students, in her car, with her 2 yr old kid in the car :bash: :bash: What's wrong with these women? If it was a guy banging some female student, they would be hung on the spot. These women better get the same punishment. :read:

SNK BITN

Established Member
I've had a couple of cute teachers but maybe only cause they werent all too much older than I was. Very few hot teachers...

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
FuryShift said:
Props to the kids.
I wouldn't give props to the kids in WV. That is one nasty woman :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl:

Kurt Busch

#1 CRYSTAL PALACE FAN
Established Member
Longitude: 122° 18' 50" W / Latitude: 47° 49' 16"
Chris_H said:
I wouldn't give props to the kids in WV. That is one nasty woman :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl:
not to mention, they're probably related

Users who are viewing this thread