Some a**hole

jip

Established Member
Stole all 3 snake emblems,my svt emblem and keyed my driver door,I mean go ahead steal my emblems,but why key my ****ing car? :shrug:

slow98cobra

Established Member
omg..that sucks. Sounds like somebody is making themselves a fobra at your expense. I hope you find out who did it and beat some ass.

HeavyRightFoot

STRAIT TO THE TOP
Established Member
Why cant people just f-ing get a job and BUY emblems?? Now some lazy a hole has just cost you more money and a head ache. Sucks bro. If you find him rake a key down his back and see how he likes it.

jip

Established Member
Why cant people just f-ing get a job and BUY emblems?? Now some lazy a hole has just cost you more money and a head ache. Sucks bro. If you find him rake a key down his back and see how he likes it.

I know the emblems were like 45 bucks,still have to check on fixing the door though cant wait to find out how much that is going to cost:fm:Was at work so no telling who did it.

Cobra Was Here

I Miss My Cobra
Established Member
The culprit deserves to be curb stomped! I had something like this happen to my gorgeous 66 mustang a few years ago. The kid who did it let the air out of my driver's side tires and keyed all the way up and down both sides of my car with a coat hanger. If i found out who did it, i would run over him and burn his face off with my longtubes! lol

CobraBen98

GO SPURS GO!
Established Member
Change your Comprehensive Coverage deductible to either 0.00 or 50.00, whichever lowest available is. That way, none of this will bother you (aside from the anger), even for a small loss.

speeder_0069

Established Member
someone one keyed my car in several places and they were DEEP!!On top of that put a suger necklace in the gas tank...But the dumb ass left the gas door open so i cought it about 5min after i drove around the parking lot and noticed the gas door open then found the scratchs then the suger i was PISSED!!!Still dont know who did it but thats one unlucky man if i find out....

jip

Established Member
Change your Comprehensive Coverage deductible to either 0.00 or 50.00, whichever lowest available is. That way, none of this will bother you (aside from the anger), even for a small loss.

I do believe my deductible is 50,and yes im more angry than anything.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Why do people feel the need to mess with someones stuff?

I don't get it. We did stupid stuff when younger but nothing harmed anyone or property.

GR40Snake

Chief Financial Officer
Established Member
The culprit deserves to be curb stomped! I had something like this happen to my gorgeous 66 mustang a few years ago. The kid who did it let the air out of my driver's side tires and keyed all the way up and down both sides of my car with a coat hanger. If i found out who did it, i would run over him and burn his face off with my longtubes! lol

I also had a 66 GT that was keyed on the driver’s door through the rear driver’s quarter panel back in 1995. This happened about 4 months after I had the car painted. :fm:I was enraged.:fm: Looking back its better I didn't find him cuz I'd probably still be in jail via Mr. Smith & Mr. Wesson.

Last edited:

Cobra Was Here

I Miss My Cobra
Established Member
I believe that someone who pulls stuff like this obviously doesn't have nice stuff themselves. Look for the punks hanging around the mall riding bikes and saggy pants!

Users who are viewing this thread