solid

johnjib

Little '99 SVT
Established Member
Ok so I think I finally found the candidate. I have dibs. It is a 98 gt rearend. He is selling the whole thing including brakes. I don't really need them. Anyway. He is selling it for $300. Then I can build it up. It is stock everything. What do you think about the price. Yeah or no. Thanks for the help guys.

svt32v99

Suck it!
Established Member
Good price, but aren't the 94-98 GT axels shorter than on the 99 up? Not too sure on that one.

Too bad you don't like your IRS. Verts are luxury cars anyway...why not keep it one?

johnjib

Little '99 SVT
Established Member
luxury??? mustangs are not luxury cars whether it being a coupe or a vert. Other than that there is no need to explain why. Something I am doing. The point of the thread is the purchase of the item. Several guys have been helping me out on trying to get this damn solid. It is taking to long.

bouncer18

Established Member
Yoll find that doing a swap is EASY as can be but getting up the point of installation is a PITA...

If 300 bucks includes it all then its a steal..

Drive Shaft
Shocks / Quad Shocks
Brakes (yes i recommend swapping if you are gonna drag race so u can fit 15" slicks)
Brake Lines & Cables
Control Arms
Springs
etc...

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
I paid 250 for my complete swap. With 25K on it.

That's a good deal. You'll just need some spacers.

slo-ryd

SCT Certified
Established Member
I believe the sn-95 axles are 1.5" shorter than the 99+. 3/4" per side that is. Some people use the sn axles to run 315's and keep them under the fender lip.
Just make sure you order the right axles when upgrading :thumbsup:

johnjib

Little '99 SVT
Established Member
Jose how is the built motor coming. I heard you were having some tuning problems. Did they fix it?

Impact 5.0

Established Member
slo-ryd said:
I believe the sn-95 axles are 1.5" shorter than the 99+. 3/4" per side that is. Some people use the sn axles to run 315's and keep them under the fender lip.
Just make sure you order the right axles when upgrading :thumbsup:
Yes your correct the sn-95 are 3/4 shorter.

Users who are viewing this thread