Solid install Help

WhippleCharged Sonic

Screwed, Blued & Tattooed
Established Member
Looking at installing my solid on Saturday June 23rd. If anyone is interested in helping out let me know. Probably start around 10ish in the morning. Should not take too long. I am going to try to get the torque box reinforcements installed before hand if I can. Other than that it should not be bad at all.

T.Bone

Established Member
I will try and be there. Got my brother coming in from Texas on the 29th, so I have a bunch of things to get done around the house.

Need to finish my desk downstairs and get the basement cleaned up, hope to get it done by this weekend. Been piling everything on the slot car track, man it is a mess!!

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member
Brent count me in......nothing planned. Coming from Stinkin Park need directions.

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member
If you need help before hand, during the week I can help you with the boxes, etc. Let me know.

03SonicStang

Established Member
Got permission from the Worden and locked up the baby sister; I’ll be there at 10AM. We have a graduation to attended at about 2PM so the afternoon shift can pick up the slack. PM your address and if you need me to bring anything. See you then Tom

WhippleCharged Sonic

Screwed, Blued & Tattooed
Established Member
Install is still going as planned tomorrow morning. I now have everything for the install. If anyone is interested PM me so I can give my addy/phone #

Users who are viewing this thread