Solid Axle WANTED

zrx

Established Member
I have a 03 Cobra with the stock IRS (some upgrades) and I want to put a solid rear in it.

Anyone got the parts, what is needed....?????

mach1gsxr

Established Member
Upper and lower control arms, abs cables, springs, different u-joint(can't remember the part #) adapts the pinion flg from the solid axle to your driveshaft, and shocks.

You may want to swap your brakes onto the solid axle if your going to use a GT solid rear.

zrx

Established Member
Upper and lower control arms, abs cables, springs, different u-joint(can't remember the part #) adapts the pinion flg from the solid axle to your driveshaft, and shocks.

You may want to swap your brakes onto the solid axle if your going to use a GT solid rear.

Thanks...I may trade someone my stock IRS with MMS IRS & rear end bushings for a good solid rear....BTW 10k miles

Anyone interested????

MG01GT

Established Member
Thanks...I may trade someone my stock IRS with MMS IRS & rear end bushings for a good solid rear....BTW 10k miles

Anyone interested????

Im intrested in trying to trade some one my Solid for their IRS, Its a stock rearend, but has BMR lower control arms, Eibach springs and brand new Tocicko blue shocks, and of course my exhaust. Only issue is, Im in so cal.

zrx

Established Member
Im intrested in trying to trade some one my Solid for their IRS, Its a stock rearend, but has BMR lower control arms, Eibach springs and brand new Tocicko blue shocks, and of course my exhaust. Only issue is, Im in so cal.

Yeah...So Cali prolly not gonna work :(

85FourEyedGT

I AM HOOK!
Established Member

hey im in so cal and we can do a trade, im in la jolla...let me know...pm me

SVTforme

Established Member
I have a complete 2004 Mach 1 rear end with everything you need (springs, shocks, control arms etc) with 13k miles. The Mach rear has the same rear calipers as a Cobra, so you don't have to swap them. I am in the Detroit area though..

Users who are viewing this thread