Soldiers want your old junk!

MurphinAintEasy

Established Member
Not asking hand outs or anything like that so please don't take this that way. Me and a group of about 21 soldiers are providing security for a re-trans in the mountains of northern Iraq. We don't have the ability to go to the FOB, are resupply comes to us every two weeks. We get a lot of the things we need as far as hygiene and food. I was just wondering if you guys had any magazines/reading material:read: you don't want. We would be happy to take them of your hands. We have all kinds of guys up here from different walks of life so we are interested in all kinds of shit. Guns/Hunting/Fishing/Cars/Bikes/Women:pepper:...anything really. If you guys would like to help put just send me a PM and I will send you our APO address here in Iraq. Thank you.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
just post it, you don't want like 50000 pm's do you? i have a couple of books and stuff i can send, nothing too badass but i know how it is to be deployed anything helps. oh btw GO NAVY

MurphinAintEasy

Established Member
just post it, you don't want like 50000 pm's do you? i have a couple of books and stuff i can send, nothing too badass but i know how it is to be deployed anything helps. oh btw GO NAVY

I guess I could just post it lol....I don't guess and of you All-American Ford lovers would take the effort to send me a bomb:??:......

I would just like to stick to PMs

Last edited:

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Tsk Tsk you know your not supost to give out your APO on a public site like this! Better safe than sorry man, Id stick to PM's its not just the members you have to worry about, anyone can see this post! Maybe I'm just being a worry wart, but I wouldnt want anything comming back on me if i was you! :beer:

Last edited:

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
Tsk Tsk you know your not supost to give out your APO on a public site like this! Better safe than sorry man, Id stick to PM's

ya thats true i didn't even realize that man, sorry OP. edit it and just do PM's i got some stuff i can send out......sorry.

Last edited:

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
i'm gonna send you guys all my old college books lol get some education! jk

usmcrebel

Established Member
Tsk Tsk you know your not supost to give out your APO on a public site like this! Better safe than sorry man, Id stick to PM's its not just the members you have to worry about, anyone can see this post! Maybe I'm just being a worry wart, but I wouldnt want anything comming back on me if i was you! :beer:

HAPPENS ALL THE TIME HERE! that's my biggest pet peave, i've pm'd multiple people about that crap and they show no regard to their own safety.

FX4 SAPPER

Established Member

Huh? our APO was listed on our units website the whole time we were downrange

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
I got Field & Stream, Motor Trend, ESPN sports, Maxim & Outside monthly I'll be glad to send.

PM sent.

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Huh? our APO was listed on our units website the whole time we were downrange

Well I guess thats on your unit, none of my deployments have had our APO's published unless it was on the FRG site in which our familes needed logons to access. Call me weird but I damn sure wouldnt want some insurgent to get my name and address off a website and send me a surprise? :shrug:

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
Are adult magazines welcome? lol
Don't want to get anyone in trouble.

Lobra, post number 4 still needs some work.

Nukem1040

Established Member
I have a stash of MM&FF's over here by me, I'll send them across the mountain to you and i'll see what else I can dig up for ya. pm'd

Users who are viewing this thread