Soldier Tribute

armyed

FordFan
Established Member
Just wanted to share a couple pictures and videos with everyone. Thanks

To all my brothers who died for this great cause, We miss you and you will not have died in vein
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMF79GQvXMc&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uddkol1Rlm0&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5E2VKoevIU0&mode=related&search=

Soldiers.jpg

WhyWeAreHere.jpg

th4b3bde60180514d03e3d740357cdd8670.jpg

This is another reason why we are here ( Me in Baghdad with Iraqi children trying to help build them a better life)
CIMG0409.jpg

And for everyone who has never been here in Iraq or Afghanistan and are protesting this war, im sorry my opinions differ from yours and we will succeed here whether you like it or not and you keep protesting and I will keep fighting for your right to do so.

Last edited:

FLYIN

Warheads on Foreheads
Established Member
Thanks for posting this. I get tired of all the antiwar, Bush lied BULLSH!T. You know doing the popular thing is not always the right thing. I can respect Bush becuse he has stood his ground and done what he thinks is best even if it isn't best for the polls. Making tough decisions and standing his ground that is the sign of a good leader. A leader who changes his mind all of the time and waivers and tries to please everyone is the leader that gets you killed in combat. I will return to Iraq as many times as I can and do my part to make sure this thing goes right.

armyed

FordFan
Established Member
FLYIN said:
Thanks for posting this. I get tired of all the antiwar, Bush lied BULLSH!T. You know doing the popular thing is not always the right thing. I can respect Bush becuse he has stood his ground and done what he thinks is best even if it isn't best for the polls. Making tough decisions and standing his ground that is the sign of a good leader. A leader who changes his mind all of the time and waivers and tries to please everyone is the leader that gets you killed in combat. I will return to Iraq as many times as I can and do my part to make sure this thing goes right.

Hey bro thanks, I know exactly what you mean. Everyone bashes Bush and this War but do they ever step back and realize that a huge majority of troops here fighting are supporters of it? Noone likes war but its something that has to be done or those people wouldnt have the right to protest. This world isnt all about us its about the kids and the familys that are slaughtered by bad people and we cant stop this stuff if our own government is bashing the effort and stopping every try to. I know Bush has made mistakes and some big ones but we need to look forward and win this war or the real dark days will come and there wont be a cushy house to run and hide.

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
Man, That poem gave me chills.
Thank you for everything you give this country!
Be safe out there!

armyed

FordFan
Established Member
BLOWN PONY said:
Man, That poem gave me chills.
Thank you for everything you give this country!
Be safe out there!

Hey thanks, I know the poem is my favorite and it puts how I feel in a way i couldnt. It will be printed out and hung in my home for the rest of my days

MPRT_H8R

Established Member
armyed said:
This is another reason why we are here ( Me in Baghdad with Iraqi children trying to help build them a better life)
CIMG0409.jpg

And for everyone who has never been here in Iraq or Afghanistan and are protesting this war, im sorry my opinions differ from yours and we will succeed here whether you like it or not and you keep protesting and I will keep fighting for your right to do so.
hey man great picture, looks like a bunch of needy kids gathered around a HERO to me. God bless you, stay safe and come back to your home soon!
v/r,
Brian

armyed

FordFan
Established Member
MPRT_H8R said:
hey man great picture, looks like a bunch of needy kids gathered around a HERO to me. God bless you, stay safe and come back to your home soon!
v/r,
Brian

hey bro thanks for everything. I was here in 04-05 Baghdad Iraq with 1st Cav and now im here with Black Water doing Diplomatic Security missions. Ill be home on leave in a week! its going to be nice but after that ill be right back out here, Thanks to everyone for all the kind words

armyed

FordFan
Established Member
Snagged said:
It is good to see those other attacks are not forgotten.

No man none of us will ever forget who and what we are fighting. Noone ever should cause they will never stop till we stop them.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
May God Bless you and watch over you. Thank you for protecting us and others that can not protect themselves, such as the children in your picture. People who protest have no right to do so unless they have been over there. Thank you again.

armyed

FordFan
Established Member
wvmystichrome said:
May God Bless you and watch over you. Thank you for protecting us and others that can not protect themselves, such as the children in your picture. People who protest have no right to do so unless they have been over there. Thank you again.

Hey thanks for the kind words. I agree with you 100% and the protesters and all the ones who call us baby killers dont have a clue what they are talking about and are so ignorant to the facts. I see them as roaches following in line of others opinions.

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
Last edited:

armyed

FordFan
Established Member
FleeMan said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0i_77DYVxs&mode=related&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjUsDDxNRxU&mode=related&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhlPivndcLg&mode=related&search=

I appreciate everything the military has been able to do for everyone in this country. I hope you and all your friends and soldiers come back in one piece and thank you for everything. Dont let what other morons say get you down.

Thanks bro and awesome vids..We all try to come home in one piece but sometimes it doesnt happen. But thats life and thats the risk we take cause we love our country. None of those morons even come close to getting us down, Just want more people to know what we are doing here and not to base there opinions from the majority liberal media who have an agenda and its not to report all news or accurate news. Thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread