Sold!!

Fn'sh!t^

93svt 4 me !!
Established Member
Finally sold my house after ummm....., 4 months. This market sucks. I dropped the price three times for a total of $10k. Before the commission I am losing 15k on a house I owned 3 years. This sucks. I put 20k in it figured I wouldnt see much of it, but the housing market is rough around here.

Well good side is my new house should be done in 30-40 days, so timing was perfect. I am not getting the extra money back I thought I would. I am getting enough back at closing to put back my car money that was used as a deposit(10K) and have some to get new appliances and get the yard done.

I will get some pics this weekend of it. I was at the site this weekend with a camera but they were putting brick on it and doing drywall so I didnt want to get in the way.

I cant wait... :rockon: New house :coolman: and car money :coolman: . If it would of sold for more I could of had enough to get my car done. Guess I just get the rear end finished, wheels and tires, and paint. Then I'm broke again :( .

:beer:

Edit: Guess I could post pics of the car, too.

So far its just got the 10pt cage in it, dash is sitting on the roof right now. Not much in the car but two seats that are destined for the dumpster. Oh and the stock shifter. Got the Cervinis Fierglass hatch in the garage. Tubular k member and coilovers and all that crap. Got that fancy rear sway bar that ran a few bills :) . Those fancy cobra crossdrilled and slotted brakes with Bullit calipers. All this stuff will be put on the car in the spring. Kinda put on hold cause the house.

Last edited:

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
yes, need to see the car pics, I have my 90 lx notchback project as well that's picking up again :D

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Yet another reason Michigan sucks :-D

Congrats and good luck on the new house! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread