Sold the SRT-4.....the neon!

8urvett

Established Member
yep, finally got rid of a thorn in my side, now it can be someone else's! I bought the car on an impulse last august, been upset with myself ever since! I have tried defending the car from all the verbal abuse on this forum, which by the way I love, but the car just didn't do anything for me.:(
In fact it's had been sitting in my back garage since september collecting dust!:(
I have cut my losse's and will continue to mod my 99 and save the pennies for the next cobra...or maybe a nice used 03/04!

inteller

Established Member
if you ever get tired of that ugly 93 cobra let me know. You know they suck a lot worse than the SRT-4, so you really should sell it....to me.

8urvett

Established Member
inteller said:
if you ever get tired of that ugly 93 cobra let me know. You know they suck a lot worse than the SRT-4, so you really should sell it....to me.
I think I would sell one of my testies first! :lol:

LocoGT

Banned
8urvett said:
yep, finally got rid of a thorn in my side, now it can be someone else's! I bought the car on an impulse last august, been upset with myself ever since! I have tried defending the car from all the verbal abuse on this forum, which by the way I love, but the car just didn't do anything for me.:(
In fact it's had been sitting in my back garage since september collecting dust!:(
I have cut my losse's and will continue to mod my 99 and save the pennies for the next cobra...or maybe a nice used 03/04!
Sell me the cowl hood off your 93 :D

Users who are viewing this thread