Sold the Snake

CobraBallz97

Established Member
Well...I sold the Cobra this morning. I'm sad to see her go but I think the new owner will take good care of her. I directed him over to the forum and let him know that you guys are extremely informative and helpful. I'm not sure what I'm getting in place of the Cobra but I will still be lurking in the forum.

KazooGS-T

Established Member
just looking for something a little more practical at this point in time

I'm not quite sure yet...I may regret it and get another one :D

More practical than a Cobra? :nono: Sorry, you won't find anything of the sort. It's not MAY regret it, you will regret it. Go get one... NOW! :-D

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
Sad that you had to get out of the Cobra. I sure missed mine ... I couldn't do what I wanted to it. See you in the coming Threads.:beer:

CobraBallz97

Established Member
thanks for the kind words fellas...there's no doubt in my mind that i will be in another SN95 Cobra in the future...just a matter of time. I saw a black SN95 Cobra Vert the day after I sold mine and I got choked up lol

qkslvr221

Established Member
thanks for the kind words fellas...there's no doubt in my mind that i will be in another SN95 Cobra in the future...just a matter of time. I saw a black SN95 Cobra Vert the day after I sold mine and I got choked up lol

That was probably me :lol1:

I'm sure you'll be able to find a nice one :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread