Sold the Mach, Picked up a new 5.0!!!

03machme

go on and mach me
Established Member
wanted to get into a newer car so I sold the Mach and got into a new 2013 DIB GT premium. I absolutely LOVE this thing. I'm sure I'll miss the Mach someday but right know I couldn't be happier with my decision. I have put almost 500 miles on her in three days. Plans are first exhaust then lowering springs and some black wheels, prolly RTR, and a roush front grill and CS fog lights.

new8.jpg

new7.jpg

new6-1.jpg

new5.jpg

new4.jpg

new3.jpg

new2.jpg

new.jpg

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Sweet! I sold my Mach but for other reasons, when the 5.0 came out I traded my L in for one. I am totally blown away how strong this car pulls with so little mods. Congrats!

I8URLS1

Established Member
That is my favorite color on the newer cars, my only suggestion would be like a dark grey/gunmetal type wheel over a black wheel on that color. It's your car though so whatever makes you happy. My 98 is a similar color and with black wheels on it I just felt like it was a contrast and took away from the car.

Congrats on the purchase and enjoy it!

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
Very nice!

I'm in the dfw area as well. Would it be too much to ask for you to pm me which dealership you did the deal at, and the details? Really appreciate it.

MICLO50

got Liquid corn?
Established Member
i still cant grasp why they put such UGLY wheels on such a nice car. congrats man!

Mach828

Established Member
Nice. Ya needs mods ASAP.

Black wheels and DIB is a bad decision. Needs silver/gunmetal/chrome wheels.

Users who are viewing this thread