Sold the Mach 1

03CobraJet

Established Member
Just wanted to say I sold the Mach 1 last night. Snowbored over at the registry bought it. Just wanted to tell you guys:beer:

bullitt784

Established Member
what were the specs- year, mileage, price, etc. just lookin at the market cause i'm tryin to sell mine as well...

03CobraJet

Established Member
The car was a 2003, TR , with 15,687 miles I sold it for $15,000 I think it was for sale almost a month. It had LT headers, xpipe, SLP LM2, Programmer, 4.30, 31 spline, detroit true trac, air filter, shifter, MM caster camber plates, strange shocks and struts, upr lower arms. Those were the mods.

Next I am looking for something old. My top picks if I can find a decent driver for a fair price are 69 sc/rambler, 68-69 amx, 68-69 mustang fastback, or 68-69 dodge dart. I am looking for 4-speeds. I am not in a big rush so I continue to save my money and hopefully I should be able to find some good deals in this bad economy.

apollo240

Established Member
The car was a 2003, TR , with 15,687 miles I sold it for $15,000 I think it was for sale almost a month. It had LT headers, xpipe, SLP LM2, Programmer, 4.30, 31 spline, detroit true trac, air filter, shifter, MM caster camber plates, strange shocks and struts, upr lower arms. Those were the mods.

Next I am looking for something old. My top picks if I can find a decent driver for a fair price are 69 sc/rambler, 68-69 amx, 68-69 mustang fastback, or 68-69 dodge dart. I am looking for 4-speeds. I am not in a big rush so I continue to save my money and hopefully I should be able to find some good deals in this bad economy.

WOW that person got a deal!!!:D

Users who are viewing this thread