Sold the Cobra..... :(

MaCaNs

Filth, Flarn, Filth
Established Member
After 4+ years of owning my 04 TR Cobra, I parted ways last friday with her. A sad, sad day indeed. I missed it as soon as I shut the door for the last time. I put 55k on the clock, and loved every minute of it. I even miss waking the neighbors.

But I had to move on, with a second child coming late July, I needed to get real, and let it go.

I will be back in one someday soon though - I'm guessing a few years down the road. Good to cruise one last time at the last GTG even though alot didn't show.

So I picked up one of these. It helped take the sting out of losing it. Black ext. Tan Leather int, huge sunroof, back window goes down, dual cab/4 door, 4x4.
toyota_tundra_sideview.jpg

~Mason

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
Sucks Mason, but you gotta do what you gotta do. At least you got one last cruise in with the club at the Halfway - if I had known you were selling it, I would've been ALL choked up when you pulled off the beltway!!

Looking forward to your next ride, but don't forget...once a member, always a member! :thumbsup:

Evs04Snake

Established Member
:cryying:NOOO not a TR !
Was good to meet you Mason, good luck, see ya down the road.
After awhile you will be back.
Is the TR still in MACA?

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
Man... I feel like I lost a friend. I've seen many "sold the cobra" threads but yours is the first from someone I actually met and cruised with. Hate to see it go, but I'm sure you'll be back.

At least I can say I was there for the last time she was with family.

:beer:

MaCaNs

Filth, Flarn, Filth
Established Member
Thanks guys, I will be back. Miss the 'whine' already.

I plan on picking up a KB or Whipple in a few years....

Evs, I just traded it in. I was going to sell privately but trading it in was easier, and I didn't feel like going through the hassle. With all the stuff I'm doing preparing for the newborn - I took the easy route. :shrug:

Got the truck and have a few plans for it. I was a Jeep guy before I got into Mustangs/Cobras, so the truck won't stay stock for long.......looking to get a 3/1 Lift soon and wheels/tires to follow.

Nice meeting and cruising with you all. Maybe I can tag along at one of the next cruises...... :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread