Sold the Cobra

Kiddk1

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL
Established Member
Well the car has been sold, the guy is coming to pick it up tonite. I will give him MCT info and try to get him to join. I hated to get rid of it but for now I had to. You guys have been great, thanks and hope to still see you at future GTG's. :( :( :(

quad

Established Member
I hope you got what you wanted for it. That guy is lucky to get a car that was cared for!

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
I know you talked before about the need for a more family-friendly vehicle

you did what you had to do, Kamal....an admirable, but tough decision to make :beer:

Kiddk1

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL
Established Member
damn was it tough, yeah I got a 98 dodge intrepid for now. Hey the good thing is no car payment. Yeah the guy who bought the car got lucky, I never rag on it and it only had 12500 miles.

quad

Established Member
Kiddk1 said:
damn was it tough, yeah I got a 98 dodge intrepid for now. Hey the good thing is no car payment. Yeah the guy who bought the car got lucky, I never rag on it and it only had 12500 miles.

I'm amazed how few miles you put on it. It was your daily right? My Cobra already has 11,000 on it and it's been in storage for a total of 8 months since I got it almost 2 years ago. Plus for over one of those two years it was not even my daily!

Kiddk1

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL
Established Member
yes it was my daily for about 8mths a year but we also drove my wifes car a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread