Sold the cobra!

drkchk03svt

Established Member
Crowley said:
What happened. What made you decide to sell?

thanks,
Crowley

Getting married. Paying off debt before I get married. I want to be debt free going in. I payed 692.00 per month on the note and 185.00 insurance. I will be able to put that all towards debt. It will go fast that way. I can get another some day if I want.

Will

10thTerminator

Established Member
drkchk03svt said:
Getting married. Paying off debt before I get married. I want to be debt free going in. ...../QUOTE]

That won't last long. You really should have bought toys before getting married. They are much hardard to get aproval for once your married.

drkchk03svt

Established Member
10thTerminator said:
drkchk03svt said:
Getting married. Paying off debt before I get married. I want to be debt free going in. ...../QUOTE]

That won't last long. You really should have bought toys before getting married. They are much hardard to get aproval for once your married.

Na. She is cool. She lets me get whatever I want. Zach knows. He will tell ya.

mosconiac

Established Member
drkchk03svt said:
Paying off debt before I get married. I want to be debt free going in.
Why bother, you'll be debt-ridden after two years of marriage anyway...and nyou'll be Cobra-less! Strike 1...Strike 2...

drkchk03svt said:
I can get another some day if I want.
When your Wife, with a kid on her hip, asks why you want to spend precious $$$ on a stupid car, you'll have a tough time saying, "because I want to go out and street race some Camaros!"

No offense, just having fun. I wish you all the luck.

BTW, I did my mods the winter before the arrival of our baby and I'm glad I did. The $$$ is not so easy to come by anymore.

Silverboost

Established Member
big mistake....things change after you get married...all of sudden it's there money and you don't have big boy toys anymore...you get baby toys instead..

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
Good luck man .. I have been thinking about this myself .. trying to get back east .. probably won't make as much money back there ... blah blah blah .. I'm just having trouble letting go ....

Crowley

Users who are viewing this thread