14" SS212 Wheels
30" Gorrila Silverbacks
Clutch Kit
2500lbs Warn Winch
PMR Products Rack

Renegade800X.gif

Gade2.gif

I'm the last bike in this video

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gn63s6F7QhQ"]YouTube - Full Throttle Mayhem-Big CanAms vs. The Nasty MudHole[/ame]

Guess I'll show you this one too........lol

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VjEtotjRrY"]YouTube - Renegade Taking A Spill[/ame]

Me again at 47 sec.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh_UM2HaU3k"]YouTube - Ostacruiser Ride - Oct 3,09 * The Hard Way to Oscar Lake(1)[/ame]

JYOO

Established Member
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeal men of geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee niuuuuuuuuuuuuuus.

Sure it wasnt a trade , come on he sold it and kept some cash in his pocket....right?

01SaleenS281

01-459
Established Member
That looks like some fun shit! The wipeout looked like it was even fun!! How long does the detail take after getting that muddy lol?!?

GeoffGT

SVT Blumpster
Established Member
man those things take some abuse.... wow.... but it looks like a ton of fun...

dro

Stock 5.0 w/ mods > *
Established Member
i grew up doing that crap and i enjoy my cars a lot more... :dw:

upside

AWD V8
Established Member
woohoo! yeah man you really went into that mud real good right there... :kaboom:
:kaboom:
:kaboom:

ChrisP14

Established Member
i dont like the sound of four strokes that much but that one sounds a lot nicer. If it even is a four stroke. Looks like a very expensive hobby.

totheduals

Established Member
The Cobra was a show only car and I got sick of the car scene in my area. So I sold it.

I still have a Mustang!!!! 1992 Coupe that will be an all out drag car! Full Cage, Ladder bar rear, coil overs front and back, Powered by a 351 Cleveland. Will have some pics of the progress in the next month or two.

The quad is for the days when I won't be at the race track!
And no it was not a trade....lol sold the car for 22,000 bought quad for 10,500. Thats CDN.

Taunto

Established Member
nice lookin rig man. but should of went with a brute force. I got a 2006 Brute force 750 v-twin bored n stroked to a 810 stroker. 4 inch lift, 29.5 outlaws custom clutch kit, full hmf pipe, programmer, gorilla axles, k&n air filter, and customer snorkels built by my self. I hate to say it but Im not a fan of the Can-am's or should i say CANed Hams lol.. its nice bike man. looks like you guys had some fun out in the mud.

Buddy17

Avid SVTP(er)
Established Member
i saw a lot of 3 wheel drive in those vids...wasn't Can Am the ones that advertised a FULL locking front diff?? Anyway about it, those Renegades are BADASS! I have heard those and the Brutes are both too much hp in their respective frames.

Users who are viewing this thread