Sold the Cobra, Bought a Caddy.

nidyanazo

///AMG &Ducati aficionado
Established Member
I sat in those at the LA auto show a few weeks ago, and I must say I loved the suede and trim, and overall design of the interiors- except the terribly cheap feeling plastic chrome and navigation screen area really brought it down a few notches.

The coupe is hideous IMO, but the lines of the sedan are great! Overall it seemed like a step in the right direction, and from what I hear they are pretty quick cars.
Yours looks good in white!

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I personally think the sedan is far better looking than the coupe also. Great choice OP!!

LargeOrangeFont

Raise your fist in resist
Established Member
Nice! What do you think about it so far?

It is great so far. The handling is great for a 4000 lb car. With the Mag suspension in Sport Mode the car really comes to life. The brake feel could be better, but a different pad will fix that. It is very comfortable to drive, pedal position and shifter position are both good. Going 140 feels like 100. The manual cars put down about 480 WHP stock, the Autos do about 20 WHP less. They pick up about 50 HP with a tune and intake.

The interior is not at BMW or a Mercedes level, but I didn't expect that. There are few interior squeaks here and there but nothing horrible - it is similar to driving a Corvette, but a bit better. Considering the car is 20K less than a M5 or E63, of course there are a couple compromises.

Looks awesome. Any other plans other than a port and pulley?

The wheels and lowering springs, pulley, port and supporting mods and that will probably be it... maybe a zr1 cam and heads... who knows. This won't be a track car or anything, I have a dedicated car for that.

HAMMRHEAD

Established Member
Very Nice - Almost exactly what I'm looking to upgrade to (Trade my '04 V).

I also want a sedan/manual trans car, but need a black interior w/ recaro's, without those goofy yellow inserts. I like most exterior colors, but no Black.

LargeOrangeFont

Raise your fist in resist
Established Member
Very Nice - Almost exactly what I'm looking to upgrade to (Trade my '04 V).

I also want a sedan/manual trans car, but need a black interior w/ recaro's, without those goofy yellow inserts. I like most exterior colors, but no Black.

I wanted white or grey, would have settled for silver if I found one with Recaros. I didnt want black or red. It was kind of neat that this one had the light grey interior, which has really grown on me especially since the carpet is still black. I would have actually liked a non sunroof car, but finding a manual with Recaros that isnt black is bad enough.

The yellow inserts are only an option in the coupe I think. I have never seen them in a sedan or wagon.

Users who are viewing this thread