Sold The Car

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Been working out a deal over the last week to sell my car. Finally came to fruition on Friday. It was picked up and headed back to Miami to be with its new owner. It's not wearing on me as much as I thought it would, being my first Mustang and all, but it helps knowing that the new owner is an SCCA licensed driver, and that my car will become his racecar to be used at Sebring and other road courses.

So for any of your guys in the Miami area, keep a look out for this car to hopefully be kicking your tail on the road course. :coolman:

14363030023_0a33f68149_b.jpg

Now I have to figure out what the next toy will be in a couple of years. Just has to be something cheap. LOL

Last edited:

kingnut

Established Member
when i had to sell my 14GT i really didnt have an option. i was moving and had no where to store my stang. i appreciate my car to much just to let it sit outside. so i sold it. i do miss it now from time to time.

Dominican_7

Established Member
Kingnut, your sig rendered me useless for about 2 minutes. :pop:

Dirtyd88, Great to hear that the car is headed to glorious tracking and hopefully Wins. :beer:

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
What did you get rid of it for?
Moving into a house in November, so positive equity I had in the car will help with paying for some upgrades and closing costs. Also not having the car payment will be nice to put towards the mortgage.

when i had to sell my 14GT i really didnt have an option. i was moving and had no where to store my stang. i appreciate my car to much just to let it sit outside. so i sold it. i do miss it now from time to time.
I'm sure there will be times where I'm just like "dammit this sucks".

Kingnut, your sig rendered me useless for about 2 minutes. :pop:

Dirtyd88, Great to hear that the car is headed to glorious tracking and hopefully Wins. :beer:
Kingnut has a problem with that. haha. but damn are his sigs nice.

I'm hoping the car works out well for the new owner too.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
So for any of your guys in the Miami area, keep a look out for this car to hopefully be kicking your tail on the road course. :coolman:

14363030023_0a33f68149_b.jpg
Hopefully he takes off that horrid snow shovel lip spoiler!
Lol

Sucks you had to sell the car. Must be awesome buying a home though. You are winning the game of life, next is another nice car to park in the garage.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Hopefully he takes off that horrid snow shovel lip spoiler!
Lol

Sucks you had to sell the car. Must be awesome buying a home though. You are winning the game of life, next is another nice car to park in the garage.
Splitter and air dam all-in-one! lol

Next nice car will be getting my fiance (soon to be wife) into a new car and out of her Civic coupe.

Grabberblumaico

Established Member

Kingnut, your car was so nice. It sat perfect..

Users who are viewing this thread