Sold my L

Spritle

Anti-EV
Established Member
Unfortunately I had to sell the Lightning.:( It was a sad day yesterday, but had to pay off some debt. Fortunately she went to a damn good person, who just happens to be a member on here. G-Primo bought my black beauty yesterday and took her home to Louisiana. I loved that truck, and I'll own one again someday.

Take good care of her Gabe!!:thumbsup:

G-Primo

Established Member
O Yea...

Hey Rob, truck is awsome....I just wanted to say that i almost killed the Lightning and myself that same night you sold it too me...I was on my way home when the right front tire blew compleatly off the rim. For a second I thought that motor had fell out...scared the shit out of me.... Was goning about 70 mph on I-10. With the grace of GOD I managed to get safely on the shoulder. It was a close one.....I am sure glad that the spare tire was in good shape.....

So far things are good....I have a good friend at the FORD dealer ship that has me a new rim and tire on the way! Should be here today...

Hey Rob, are thoes F1 the original tires?

Spritle

Anti-EV
Established Member
Damn Gabe, sorry to hear that. They are the original tires. I've rotated them twice (Once every 6k miles) and always kept track of the air pressure. Glad to hear you're okay!

G-Primo

Established Member
Yea All is well....It was a close one for sure...Glad that no one was on the side of me when it happend....I have a new Wheel and tire, at no cost. I can now rest easy, I couldn't sleep last night...All I keep thinking about was that I just bought this Sweet truck and having to drive around with a fugly spare tire on it...Not to mention that I may have to fork up the dough for the tire and wheel.

Word of advice:: Dont leave home without a Flashlight in your vehicle. That was a leson learned.....

Other that that I LOVE My New Lightning...Thanks Rob..

Users who are viewing this thread