Sold my GT

TwoToneFreak

MMMM, Spintechs!!
Established Member
Well my car has been sitting torn apart (a rolling chassis) for the last 6 months as I've been acquiring parts and saving money to start getting her back into shape, but after taking a long look at what I really need to do in life and heading back to school in Jan. and a good friend made me an offer on it and all the parts so I sold it. I hated to do it, but I'd rather just have my old truck to drive around now and after I'm done with school I can build the mustang I've always wanted. I've always loved my mustang but at this point in my life, I can't devote the time or the money to it that it would take to finish it like I want it to be.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Sorry to hear it. but if you are like any other mustang nut, you will have another one.

TwoToneFreak

MMMM, Spintechs!!
Established Member
Yea I had just got the heads back from being rebuilt and was gonna send the block out so I could get started putting the engine back togther when he made the offer. I had been contemplating the idea of selling it for a month or so. I guess its a sign b/c I had been tossing around the idea and him making the offer yesterday just kinda sealed the deal.

Your right Hiss, I'll def. have another one later on!

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
Sorry to hear it, but on the other hand you gotta to do what you gotta do. There are more important things in life and everyone knows once you get settled then the playing begins. Good luck man!

CobraKai

Established Member
I'm on my fourth mustang, and every time I sold one I thought, "well..... thats it..." but every time I thought I was out of the game another one would pop up and I just couldn't resist. You'll get another one, and it will be awesome. Good luck with school!

Users who are viewing this thread