Sold my Cobra...

MouTine

Established Member
The 209 is a great platform. Let me know if you need any help with parts.

Dave
Thanks. Yes it is. Way much better than old 208 I used to have. I think I'll try to sell this in next year and move up to CLK63.

What kind of help you could offer? I have a good connections to Germany with OEM parts but some used US-spec parts could be interesting. Forexample US/CAN/JPN-spec rear trunk lid panel for short plate.

PACIFICGREENSVT

Established Member
Wow you have expensive taste lol, that deck lid is 1740.00 USD.... I'm a parts rep for the largest MB dealer in Detroit/Michigan. for going on 18 years now.

HooperWest

DECIDER
Established Member
Enjoy the expensive maintenance on the bmw, you own another ford soon enough ;)

+1

Especially on an underpowered 12cyl Bimmer. A lot of bread to make perform and a lot of bread to keep on the road, beautiful ride in the 850/840 though, had one for a long weekend and they're remarkable cruisers.

MouTine

Established Member
Wow you have expensive taste lol, that deck lid is 1740.00 USD.... I'm a parts rep for the largest MB dealer in Detroit/Michigan. for going on 18 years now.
What? Sorry but did you drop the comma in wrong spot? I'm talking A2097500181 and got it for 170€ from Germany for this CLK I got now. Anyways... Thank you sir for kind words and help. I'll keep you updated in future. =)

Users who are viewing this thread