Sold my 95 Turbo Cobra for.....PICS

cuda

Well it was time for a change so I sold the turbo Cobra to a fellow board member and bought this soon after. Some of you may remember the racing vids I posted of it.

1987 Buick Grand National - long story short, built motor, built tranny, bigger turbo, etc. Not nearly as fast as the Cobra was but I'll work on that :D

Since I bought it a few months ago I've done some minor mods. LT1 MAF and Translator, 20% tint (doesn't have tint in the pics), Boost gauge, knock gauge, and Scanmaster.

DSC01798a.jpg

DSC01794a.jpg

DSC01792a.jpg

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Wow badass!!! Those cars ripp with the right combo of mods!!! Thats a sixxer that can lay a beating

cuda

cobra196

svt poster
Established Member
looks good, my friend just got one hes picking it up sunday. were gona take some pic and run.

horseplay

Crazy MMA Junkie
Established Member
Grand Nationals are bad ass.... Great choice. They are easily to modify... I know a guy that has two. He brought me in his shop and he has a 800 HP 1993 Cobra and a two Grand Nationals. He said he spent only $500 Bucks and it was running Mid 13's :coolman:

nordy racer

Established Member
congrads on coming to the dark side.. Have fun with her, it's WAY better then the Stang, trust me... Here is a shot of mine.
screenshot1.gif

Smokey1226

Dirrty North
Established Member
only car i have pulled up on and thought oh geez it sounds good but probably is slow.......then he layed rubber 1st-4th. SICK ASS CARS! I wish they would of made their concept 07 GNX...looked awesome and had a 4L tt v6. NUTS I TELL YA NUTS!

Users who are viewing this thread