SOLD my 2003 Cobra...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forbidden Snake

Established Member
It's been about a month now... it's almost as bad as going without sex for a month.

I was driving my brother's integra GSR and grinded the gears trying to shift into reverse, thinking I was driving my car and going into 6th. DAMM I miss the car.

I got laid off so I had to sell her. I'm heading back to school for the next 1.5 years. I should be ready for a 2007 when it comes out, I hope.

Enjoy you cars!

LedVenom281

Zoso
Established Member
ahhhh that sux really bad man. :nonono: ahhhhhhhhhh sux. sorry to hear that.

Will there even be a Mustang in 07 ? I smell camaro fever...........
Yes. There will be a Mustang in 07'. The Mustang is one of the best selling cars in America right now and has been for years. I hope there is a new Camaro to compete the the Pony by that time. With all of the new high horse power V8s out and or coming out it would be great to have a Muscle Car Revolution, which we desperatley need due to all of the imports out there. The Mustang will be out another 45years because of owners like us. :rockon: :coolman:

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
Guys there will be a FAST 07 stang...cobra, i dont know...but there will be a FAST stang :)

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
And why was this thing revived? The original poster hasn't even posted on this site for 2.5 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread