Sold My 02 GT, Bought a GT/CS (pics)

Riptide

Established Member
Yours looks better anyway. The hideous rear on the new ones never grew on me. The new engine plus automatic tranny are otoh impressive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatwat

limitedex

Love me some SVT
Established Member
OP, I love the GTCS. Don't do a thing to the looks. Love the stance where you have it!

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
I'm going to swap out the rear wing with a gt500 kr spoiler, and add a Shelby GT brake duct / fog light panel in the lower bumper.

Edit: I want the front end to look like this sans led turn signals

Tapatalking in my GT/CS

3umevavu.jpg

Last edited:

Gravik

Established Member
Coilovers, wider rear wheels (Or some staggered 20" chrome Bullitt's), exhaust and you'll be set. :)

limitedex

Love me some SVT
Established Member
I'm going to swap out the rear wing with a gt500 kr spoiler, and add a Shelby GT brake duct / fog light panel in the lower bumper.

Edit: I want the front end to look like this sans led turn signals

Tapatalking in my GT/CS

3umevavu.jpg

Shelby parts website will get you there. I had the Bullitt grille and Shelby GT / GTCS front bumper cover on my '05 GT! I loved the look.

Those fog lights and housings are expensive! I loved the look of the CS8/CS6 grille, hood, and bumper cover combo too and almost pulled the trigger on all that.

Heck while you're at it just go with the Saleen Dark Horse theme.....

Looks great again OP.:beer:

JJ1997PGSVT

Established Member
Very nice. OP, quick question....how does the newer stang compare to the 02? Just curious, I've never driven one of the newer mustangs..

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
Very nice. OP, quick question....how does the newer stang compare to the 02? Just curious, I've never driven one of the newer mustangs..

The car feels more buttoned down compared to the 02. Crappy freeways don't upset the car in the same way as the 02.

Tapatalking in my GT/CS

Users who are viewing this thread