Sold car, full part out

fleshmcfilth123

Established Member
Sold the 5.0. Had a lot of stuff up before, but couldn't decide if I was selling the car or re-modding. Car was sold with 4200 miles so all parts have less than that unless specified.

For pick up I would like cash. All parts located in 20740.

-FRPP K Springs front and rear on Tokico HP front struts (no rear shocks included) with GT500 strut mounts - realllllly not interested in fighting with compressors to take them apart - $350 picked up

Thanks for looking!!

EDIT: Come to think of it, "Full part out" is not the right term. More like "De-mod Sale" if the mods see this could you change it? Thanks.

ALL OTHER PARTS SOLD THANKS

Last edited:

fleshmcfilth123

Established Member
SCT tunes

Right now I believe the new tuner is loaded with a 93 race tune from Bama, a 93 Lund cammed tune and a 87 street tune (for emergencies). For 3.73 gears, JLT intake and catless midpipe.

The other tuner has 3 bama tunes for an 08 V6 on it.

Last edited:

ViciousJay

Established Member
-FRPP K Springs front and rear on Tokico HP front struts (no shocks) with GT500 strut mounts - realllllly not interested in fighting with compressors to take them apart - $350 picked up

Are you positive on not shipping them the way they are? PM ME if so

20drkness02

Established Member
K springs still available? Im not interested in the struts and I know you arent trying to seperate. Im in VA so PM best price picked up for the K's and strut mounts.

fleshmcfilth123

Established Member
All PMs responded. Can't ship any of the lower stuff, just too expensive and too much hassle. I am not getting any response from the first guy who was interested in the JLT so I'll be moving on to the next person on the list shortly.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread