Software for school (Pheonix)

SaleenFiend

04 MC Cobra
Established Member
Hey guys enrolling to class for Pheonix Univ. 12/14. I need a few different programs and software.

Anybody have any tips on locating:
SQL Server 2008 Developers Edition
Visual Studio .Net

I've messed around on a few torrents. Anyhelp is appreciated (I could provide you with Adobe CS4 Master Suite or Office 2007 Ent. and some others)

N A Rush

Established Member
When I attended classes there, the books would include the required software or the instructor would provide trial versions for us to use during the class term. I wouldnt sweat it yet!

txyaloo

Established Member
When I attended classes there, the books would include the required software or the instructor would provide trial versions for us to use during the class term. I wouldnt sweat it yet!

If you have a .edu email address, you can actually get the full versions of the software at the link I provided for free. No use dorking around with trial versions when Microsoft gives you the real deal.

SaleenFiend

04 MC Cobra
Established Member
If you have a .edu email address, you can actually get the full versions of the software at the link I provided for free. No use dorking around with trial versions when Microsoft gives you the real deal.

thanks buddy. I just got my Adobe CS4 Master Collection and a few others I will need. I would rather have full complete versions from everyone. Ill check out their site.

Users who are viewing this thread