Soccer is so gay

uh0h50

Established Member
with basketball being a close second, soccer definitely has it's fair share of actors... i can't really stand it.

Whizzle

Established Member
I played soccer for practically my whole life and quit at the end of high school. Ive never seen someone on one of my teams act like that, but I have seen plenty of it from people I played against

On another note, the funniest/scariest thing happened in my junior year. A guy on my team was running towards the goal during a corner kick, got tripped up, and hit his head on one of the metals posts for the goal. Knocked him out cold for at least 20 minutes until the ambulance got there

MaCaNs

Filth, Flarn, Filth
Established Member
Love soccer, hate the acting......Italy did it all the time in the last world cup, it was embarrassing.............and they ended up winning......

PoohBear

I am the Red Cyclone
Established Member
Thats one of the reason I don't like basketball anymore. Soccer and Basketball players could win a damn Oscar with that talent.

terrible one

American Made
Established Member
omg so embarrasing, i used to play back in the day and thank god i never saw anything like that. they used to card people who fell over for no reason like that, they need that instant reply stuff like football to weed out all the pussies

93g1

Established Member
Soccer sucks!!! My kids call them field fairies, football is where its at.We are loosing some of are football fields to the soccer teams in my area. It seems like many parents wont let there kids play football because its to dangerous so they all play soccer.

raiders03

Banned
PoohBear said:
Thats one of the reason I don't like basketball anymore. Soccer and Basketball players could win a damn Oscar with that talent.
How can you compare those pussies to NBA players? The refs are what make basketball unwatchable. Game 6 Sac vs. Lakers. Biggest game ever fixed in sports history.

DriftBoy

Established Member
Soccer players are the best hollywood movie players.For sure.

ps. what do you think about David Beckham?

Users who are viewing this thread