SoCal Shop

RedfireVNM

Ahnald, GET TO THE CHOPPA
Established Member
Hey guys, picked up a 2003 Oxford White Mach 1 about 3-4 months ago and have been looking into modding the car...used to have a 2003 cobra and looking for that kind of power or more ;) car currently has 4.10s, intake, catback, TB, 18x9 front and 18x10 SVE wheels and a SCT tune I believe...car runs good I just feel it needs a little stickier tire (as I spin a lot through 1st into 2nd) and some sort of forced induction...Turbo would be my first choice, but wouldn't know who or where to turn to...any help?

01yellercobra

Established Member
Just remember turbos aren't legal out here. If you can register it out of state you'll need good. Otherwise smog time will be hard to deal with.

cbr repsol

Established Member
Without a built motor I wouldn't push your mach more than 400-450 rwhp

Procharger is a popular supercharger kit for the mach.
If you round up all the parts it's possible to put a 03/04 cobra Eaton on your car.

RedfireVNM

Ahnald, GET TO THE CHOPPA
Established Member
Ya that's what a few friends have told me about turbos...it's got 32k miles so I'm really considering selling it and going with an already built 03/04 cobra

32VALVR

Mach On!
Established Member
If you can , find yourself a used Kenne Bell intercooled kit. If not, get a Procharger P1SC as they are 50 state legal as well.

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
Im making 499 whp with a vortech V3 Si trim on 10psi on my stock mach 1 motor. Been beating the shit out of it drifting for the last 3 years and some before that.

Last edited:

JeromeMach1

Established Member
How much power was your Cobra making?

Do you want low end TQ or high end HP? You willing to dig into the motor or just want to add a power adder? Your answers will dictate which type of power adder to use.

The shop I would steer you to is Addiction Motorsports (Eddie Rios) in Canoga Park.

Jerome

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
The shop I would steer you to is Addiction Motorsports (Eddie Rios) in Canoga Park.

Jerome[/QUOTE]

Do they do in house engine building or send out?

Users who are viewing this thread