SoCal Road Cruise - Oct, 27, 2007 - Official Thread

Where do we get lunch at in Burbank?

• Hooters (Park in Structure across the street)

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Bob's Big Boy (Park in same lot)

Votes: 13 59.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

redgtosamurai

Established Member
We goat herders enjoyed it! SFVGOAT and myself split out earlier to Bob's (we were HUNGRY!). Picked up a stang GT in tow on the west bound 134 and we tore up Forest Lawn to Bob's. Just the three of us made a whole hell of a lot of noise! Watched everyone pull in from inside!

We really need to do a long cruise with good weather. The Lake Elizabeth road makes for a great run with lots of twisties and plenty of stops on the way to Palmdale. We could run Sand Canyon on the way back as it parallels the 14. I'll have to look into to this more!

Awesome bunch of muscle cars!!!

Enorbit3

Established Member
We goat herders enjoyed it! SFVGOAT and myself split out earlier to Bob's (we were HUNGRY!). Picked up a stang GT in tow on the west bound 134 and we tore up Forest Lawn to Bob's. Just the three of us made a whole hell of a lot of noise! Watched everyone pull in from inside!

We really need to do a long cruise with good weather. The Lake Elizabeth road makes for a great run with lots of twisties and plenty of stops on the way to Palmdale. We could run Sand Canyon on the way back as it parallels the 14. I'll have to look into to this more!

Awesome bunch of muscle cars!!!

that was me..we met at the meet and u turned on that beast of a GTO for me so i could hear it..again, it was great meeting u guys..

as far as a longer run, i am definitely interested

Enorbit3

Established Member
Pics

P1040180.gif

P1040179.gif

P1040178.gif

P1040171.gif

P1040169.gif

P1040168.gif

P1040165.gif

P1040163.gif

redgtosamurai

Established Member
that was me..we met at the meet and u turned on that beast of a GTO for me so i could hear it..again, it was great meeting u guys..

as far as a longer run, i am definitely interested

Awesome! I was wondering where that ghost stang appeared from! Hope I wasn't too loud in the underpasses! LOL! That was the first time any of the SVT crowd had seen the goat modded.

A longer run would be worth it. Gonna investigate a route!

Thanks again all & especially Edgar and his crew!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Anyways, when I left Bobs around 12ish, I saw you cruise by the 76 station near the 134 fwy entrance. I waved at you...I dunno if you recognized me or not.

yeah i saw you, thats why i threw the rev. i waved too.

thanks for the pics to whoever emailed/posted/etc... :beer:

btw, jessie's cobra is at my buddy's house getting the ported blower/pulley put on. after pulling the blower out my buddy discovered that jessie had NO water in the intercooler resevoir. the resevoir box was BONE DRY! he then found that the Orings in the inlet/outlet pieces in the intercooler were completely dried out. he just ran to Harbor Freight to see if their Oring kit orings will work. lets keep our fingers crossed...:read:

Last edited:

terminutter03

Whipples Shake Nipples!
Established Member
yeah i saw you, thats why i threw the rev. i waved too.

thanks for the pics to whoever emailed/posted/etc... :beer:

btw, jessie's cobra is at my buddy's house getting the ported blower/pulley put on. after pulling the blower out my buddy discovered that jessie had NO water in the intercooler resevoir. the resevoir box was BONE DRY! he then found that the Orings in the inlet/outlet pieces in the intercooler were completely dried out. he just ran to Harbor Freight to see if their Oring kit orings will work. lets keep our fingers crossed...:read:

damn, jessie really wanted it put on. hopefully it gets put.

steve, you got me interested in your wheels, but i need 10.5's in the back..... can you hook a brotha up with a good deal?:rolling:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
10.5s are no problem. those 18s on the blue Mach 1 are 18x10.5. those are for sale, i just havent listed them yet. he was interested in buying them but may need a new motor now instead...

jessie's car is up and running. he's out on the test drive as i type. my buddy found the right Orings at Harbor Freight (15 mins before they closed!). waiting for jessie to call me and tell me how it is.

69sta03cobradan

Established Member
Had a great time despite the sprinkles and freeway route...lots of muscle cars and good conversation are always a good thing...Maybe we can sneak another cruise in before the winter weather and holidays...'till then, keep on motoring!!!

jessie jaramill

Established Member
holy moly people good power, good service , i could hear the eaton now , before it was installed i felt the port it was smooth and clean , just waiting for the ported tb & plenum from STEVE, THIS THING IS A BEAST

terminutter03

Whipples Shake Nipples!
Established Member
10.5s are no problem. those 18s on the blue Mach 1 are 18x10.5. those are for sale, i just havent listed them yet. he was interested in buying them but may need a new motor now instead...

jessie's car is up and running. he's out on the test drive as i type. my buddy found the right Orings at Harbor Freight (15 mins before they closed!). waiting for jessie to call me and tell me how it is.

i actually was thinking of your wheels, they look like ssr's.... i want those in black, are those 19's?

Recoveryone

Established Member
Hey thanks for letting my little Tour hang out with you guys. Meet some kwel ppl and a good time over all, maybe Steve will let us know a bit sooner so more Tours can come along. Here's a few pic's I took:
1001953uj6.jpg

1001948tq1.jpg

Last edited:

CEE1NG_RED

Established Member
Hey Bullitt207,
While I hate to be redundent, did you get a pic. of my Mach?
Thanks
Dave

Hey bro... I brought the shifter bezel, but I had no clue who you were and if you attended the cruise/meet. I was the only dude w/ the all blacked out Termi. (shown on my sig.). :shrug:

Mach1Detailing

Established Member
Dude that sucks! Well, we were in the middle I guess and we got held back and got lost too, but we managed to find Bobs. It was pretty fun cruising the streets (all 5 of us). Anyways, when I left Bobs around 12ish, I saw you cruise by the 76 station near the 134 fwy entrance. I waved at you...I dunno if you recognized me or not. Anyways, I have a few pics of the Chevelle, but let me see if they turned out good. Hope your friend's Mach and Chevelle get fixed and running for the next meet. :beer:

I had that Vortech Blue Mach 1 at the meet that blew up. Got lucky, just the alternator seized being too heavy on the gas pedal. Already ordered another one and a few more things for the car like swaybars and such. Steve's buddy picked me up in a flatbed and got the car home safe and sound. I will be there at the next meet with a shaker scoop back on the car and more modifications to the car (4.10 gear, etc). Thank you guys for a great time.

GTObsessor

Slow WS6
Established Member
Hey bro... I brought the shifter bezel, but I had no clue who you were and if you attended the cruise/meet. I was the only dude w/ the all blacked out Termi. (shown on my sig.). :shrug:

Hey dude just a quick question - what do u have done to that thing? It's super quiet (good thing in my book, stealthy). Anything special or just appearance mods? Clean snake none the less.

Users who are viewing this thread