Socal meet up for fabulous fords

RedSnake_99

Established Member
just look up qualcomm stadium lol

i was just wondering because i was going to put together a sheet for everyone meeting that included the meeting address, everyone thats part of the cruise up to knotts, directions on how to get to and from knotts. so maybe ill look for a parking lot..maybe the pf changs parking lot in fashion valley, its right next door to the q and still really close to the highway..simply going to qualcom is to broad in my opinion but thats just me

Buckachow

KACHOW
Established Member
Im in Temecula and have been talking about meeting up and cruising with some lightnings and cobras. What's the plan for you guys? It'd be cool of we could all join up

RedSnake_99

Established Member
Im in Temecula and have been talking about meeting up and cruising with some lightnings and cobras. What's the plan for you guys? It'd be cool of we could all join up

YES!!! i was the one pretty much trying to set this whole thing up. its about 6 other mustangs and myself and were goig to meet up around 5 somewhere close to right off the highway, then cruise up to knotts at about 515-530ish

would deffinatley love to meet up with the temecula guys, where did you guys plan on meeting up at i would love to work something out

Buckachow

KACHOW
Established Member
YES!!! i was the one pretty much trying to set this whole thing up. its about 6 other mustangs and myself and were goig to meet up around 5 somewhere close to right off the highway, then cruise up to knotts at about 515-530ish

would deffinatley love to meet up with the temecula guys, where did you guys plan on meeting up at i would love to work something out

I might have a group in Oceanside going. If that's the case we can meet off of the 78 by the 5. Otherwise the Temecula group just planned on going up the 15 then over the 91. Let me find out what the exact plan is from the Oceanside crew and we can get something worked out

RedSnake_99

Established Member
hey everyone, so kinda some bad news. for some of you, im sure youve seen my posts for the car being up for sale, well its looking like it fell through. got someone coming to pick it up next week, so i just wanted to let you all no i will no longer be attending knotts unless i go with someone. i will however still maintain the thread and be your voice for the meet up spot and possibly rolling with the temecula guys. if someone wanted to be kind enough to let me spectate in the passenger seat, i would be very grateful as im sure knotts is going to be a blast. i will bring along my go pro and buy the driver lunch :) anyway if not just wanted to let everyone no i hope you have fun, and ill be at cars and coffee one last time on sunday ad i step away from the cobra scene for a little while

rcn4god

Swirl Slayer
Established Member
i was just wondering because i was going to put together a sheet for everyone meeting that included the meeting address, everyone thats part of the cruise up to knotts, directions on how to get to and from knotts. so maybe ill look for a parking lot..maybe the pf changs parking lot in fashion valley, its right next door to the q and still really close to the highway..simply going to qualcom is to broad in my opinion but thats just me
im down for fashion valley

Users who are viewing this thread