Socal dyno day

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
I'm not sure when their next dyno day will be. But when I get my car back I'll set one up with them they are better

What does them being a better shop has to do with anything?

Im just tryna plan a dyno day close to my area of residence lol. Not getting any work done there anymore.

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
What does them being a better shop has to do with anything?

Im just tryna plan a dyno day close to my area of residence lol. Not getting any work done there anymore.

Everything. I don't let anyone put their hands on my car if I don't trust them even something as small as strapping it to a dyno. Gtr also doesn't need as many people to set up a dyno day.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Everything. I don't let anyone put their hands on my car if I don't trust them even something as small as strapping it to a dyno. Gtr also doesn't need as many people to set up a dyno day.

Lmao alright man if you say so. They may not be the best in quality work but they can strap a car down. They've done it enough.

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
Lmao alright man if you say so. They may not be the best in quality work but they can strap a car down. They've done it enough.

They tuned enough cars too and they should know what they are doing but you and I both know the story's and the people so **** that

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
They tuned enough cars too and they should know what they are doing but you and I both know the story's and the people so **** that

Yea but thats about tuning bro. Never any stories about the dyno ****in up or car not being strapped down correctly.

laruei

Established Member
Damn... This tuner shit always comes up! Can't we all just pick who we want and be happy :)

Users who are viewing this thread