SoCal Cruise Dec. 7?

Obi1Cobi

Established Member
You are at the back of the line! ATTN: Real drivers, can we make sure crash is at the back of the line? It would be much appreciated. Then he can serve his real purpose..................shooting video.

maoun

Established Member
yeah, it'll give you a chance to learn what it's like to have me in your rear view mirror....god knows it would never occur if i didn't let you

IETZR1S

Established Member
I have no problem starting in the back,with less hp and tq it still wont take me long to get to the front,I forgot,my car is roughly 700lbs lighter.hp+tg-700lbs=front:burnout:

maoun

Established Member
lol.....true dat.....hence why i don't sleep at nite when i'm at USC

tonite will be a good nite....no worrying about random homeless guys pissin on the car!

Obi1Cobi

Established Member
I thought you threw that in for free. I sure am happy! Went to that party last night, oh boy! I had more fun at the dentist on monday getting my wisdom tooth pulled.

I did finish all their liquor and food in about 8 minutes.

IETZR1S

Established Member
Please dont call me ZR1,some people might thimk i am in the wrong fourm.How about ET?If your parts show up on monday(which I doubt) we will do it monday for you, if not asap

Obi1Cobi

Established Member
No one else on this site gets any clunking in there cars, right? I think its only about 95% of us. Quality is job 1

Users who are viewing this thread