SOB's Tagged My Son-In Laws GT

Shep927

Established Member
My son-in-law took his '06 Mustang GT convertible in to Harpers Ferry in Cambridge last night. This is what he came out to at the end of the night:

IMG_0941.gif

They got his car and several others in the parking lot. Just makes you want to have someone's throat between your hands :fm:

Fortunately his step dad works for the MBTA maintenance department, so he deals with graffiti on a daily basis. There's actually stuff out there named Graffiti Cleaner and it works beautifully. Took five minutes to get the paint off the car.

SKEETER_SVT01

Living it up
Established Member
Sorry to hear about that. A lot poeple just don't respect others vehicles. Specially when they see a car nicer then theirs. Pricks! Glad to see it came off easy. Is that stuff to clean it at local stores or anything. Just for reference ya know.

Shep927

Established Member
Don't know if the stuff he used is available at stores, but I did a Google on graffiti remover and there appears to be several brand names out there. As an FYI, I've heard from two other people who parked their cars in the Harvard Square area in the last few weeks and got the same stencil painted on theirs.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
wow, that is terrible.....i am very sorry to see that. So not cool, glad that you were easily able to remove it.

I am with Bigdog on this one..i never drive my car down into boston....

alchemy

Established Member
That's just messed up.:mj: Who ever did that needs a serious beat down.

Users who are viewing this thread