So why return fuel system?

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
I don't understand why you all wouldn't want to go return style and boost reference. It would be so much easier. It must be a money thing? I was kind of fortunate. My car came with a return system installed. Minus the fuel filter being installed backwards and the dual pumps having 16 AWG wire ran to them, and were jammed under the fuel hat. It was a mess.

Anyhow, a return system is easy to install. I like the idea of having a constant fuel pressure at the rails. Dealing with PID's and sensors for a living, I like the simple concept of a fuel regulator doing all the work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
But I want to go to a return style system just not sure what's involved to do so ? What does everyone recommend?

Sent from my SM-G955U using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Going return to support 700rwhp on gas/race gas is very easy. We offer a budget return style system that uses the Division X dual pump hat which connects to your stock line/filter and rails. We then use an adapter to connect one of our high flow regulators which still allows the use of the stock FRPS (tuning purposes) and then runs an aftermarket PTFE hose back to the tank for the return fuel. Our return wiring harness is also super easy to use and for the most part is plug and play with OEM style adapters at the end of the wire harness where it connects to the DX hat.

This system along with 60lb injectors using the standard GSS342 pumps will easily support 700rwhp.

The budget system is very popular here with many of the members running it with great success.

Give us a call if you have any questions or need assistance placing the order.

Thanks, Jared
http://www.lethalperformance.com/lethal-performance-99-04-4v-budget-return-style-fuel-system.html

Users who are viewing this thread