so whos up for a cen cal meet?

SRT-8

Established Member
just like the tittle say who's up for a good muscle meet..no ricers...all V8!..meet place should be some where in between merced and modesto?...almost every saturday in turlock theres acouple of muslce cars that chill and have some fun runs...:banana: lmk guys...

BayareaSS

Established Member
We are actually going to try and set one up soon. I was just talking through PM's with Quik z06. We didn't post anything because last time we did the meet was too big and it attracted too many cops

SRT-8

Established Member
We are actually going to try and set one up soon. I was just talking through PM's with Quik z06. We didn't post anything because last time we did the meet was too big and it attracted too many cops

good shit guys..lmk through pms and we can deff set someting up...:banana:

Quik Z06

Established Member
Haha just seen this :) You know were always down to meet. We just need to pick a time and place. My Caddi counts right it has a V8 :)

Quik Z06

Established Member
Im down with the 1st week of July, what the 5th? Just need to pick a place as well which we should keep to PM's but a date would be good to have so people could plan.

90lxfox5.0

Established Member
I have a really good spot in fresno,also will extend are 17000sq foot shop for a bbq and hang out till we can go out and run.We also have race gas nitrous and a dyno at the shop.

BayareaSS

Established Member
Im down with the 1st week of July, what the 5th? Just need to pick a place as well which we should keep to PM's but a date would be good to have so people could plan.

I agree we should pick a spot but keep it to PM's. Last time we had way too many cars to do anything

wckdstng

SpD FreAk
Established Member
I have a really good spot in fresno,also will extend are 17000sq foot shop for a bbq and hang out till we can go out and run.We also have race gas nitrous and a dyno at the shop.

Been to this place b4 and its HUGE! We'll be down to go to Fresno from the 831.

Quik Z06

Established Member

Sounds badass, but I know last time we had quite a few guys from the Bay Area come down, I think Fresno might be a bit too far for them. Thats a pretty big place, where is it at exacly? I'll have to check it out next time im in that area.

BayareaSS

Established Member
Sounds badass, but I know last time we had quite a few guys from the Bay Area come down, I think Fresno might be a bit too far for them. Thats a pretty big place, where is it at exacly? I'll have to check it out next time im in that area.

Yea that is pretty far for us. Driving out to meet you guys is damn near too far lol.

Users who are viewing this thread