So who's seriously gonna buy the ford GT??

BlackCobra96

I'll be buying one -- 1:18th scale. I could afford one if I REALLY wanted one, but that would kill any chance of paying the home mortgage off early, having the option of sending my new born to private school, finishing the basement, and a ton of other things. It's a nice car, but not worth it. Besides, part of the fun of having a Mustang is talking to lots of people who have similar cars -- can't get the with the Ford GT.

genus5033

Established Member
Already waiting on one that's already paid for. Been waiting my whole life for this car and Mark 4's ARE more than I can afford.

inVision

Established Member
I hope to have a Ford GT in my garage...

Something totally different but in similar price range I wouldn't mind having is the new Bentley GT coupe.

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
fyi, we're keepin the one we are promised for the showroom, the owner is buying it and giving rides, but not selling...we most likely will get a 2nd on by lotto, its not even promised and peeps have offered 310k for it.:eek:

inVision

Established Member
Why would someone pay more than 2x's the price? Unless it's number 1-3?? It's not like they are only making a handful.

E. Green Cobra

Bounced in the 1st!
Established Member
people got to have theirs first before anyone else- a person who could afford one is not likely a person whos all that patient. When peeps got the money its just burnin a hole in their pocket. its an IMAGE

lomsales

Dealers who win the Ford President Award, issued after Dec. 31st. 2003 will get 1ea Gt to sell or keep, and will be built in early 2004. I understand that they will sell for around $150,000.

Users who are viewing this thread