So... Who else wasted their Saturday night?

Metalbassist03

Corvette Junkie
Established Member
I know I did. I got off work at 6 p.m. (2 hours later than normal), and my highlight for the evening is washing my girlfriend's truck.

Wow, another wasted weekend. Anyone else?

xilix

Too Stock
Established Member
I sat in front of my PC getting OSX 10.3 Panther to run in PearPC(success),smoked 2-3 packs of ciggs,Edited some videos,Posted on some forums,played a few games...so I pretty much wasted my weekend away.Altho I dont work so the weekend doesnt mean much to me anyway.I was gonna go to NYC and hop around there but I decided to just sit home and be a hermit..wich is usually the case for me.

SVT4ME

Established Member
My son's birthday is today so yesterday I ran around getting stuff for his party. Had to do everything last minute because we've been so busy. Plus had to clean up the house to make a good empression on the relatives and get everything ready.

thom

The Logic of Being Fuzzy
Established Member
Me. Didn't do a dang thing. Luckily, it's not a complete loss. I don't work Monday, and there's a drifting session at the raceway tonight... So hopefully that's cool.

Metalbassist03

Corvette Junkie
Established Member
I don't work on Monday either, or today (Sunday).

There isn't crap to do around this town anyways.. People wonder why teens are being mischeivous around here (I guess since I am 19 I am included).

I messed up my g/f's truck too, so now I gotta pay around $600 to get it fixed...

Boy I love life.

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
I did some work on my car, then washed and waxed it. I wouldn't call it a waste, really, because that's what I like to do. :)

ssssnake

Established Member
Originally posted by SVT4ME
My son's birthday is today so yesterday I ran around getting stuff for his party. Had to do everything last minute because we've been so busy. Plus had to clean up the house to make a good empression on the relatives and get everything ready.

It was worth it though, wasn't it? How old is he?

Originally posted by gyacopetti
Not me!!!! I GRADUATED!!! Yeeeeahhhhhhhhh!!!

Congrats Garrett! You're free!!!!

Let's see....just went over to my in-laws and spent time with them, had a few screwdrivers :sleeping: :sleeping:

SlowSVT95

Banned
Established Member
My night was wasted. The house down the street from me was burning down so my driveway was pretty much blocked. Grrrrrrr. :fm:

Brantner

Established Member
I didnt do a DAMN thing....

waite no actually I went and saw troy with my cousin....

time to call up some woman and make up for my lwasted saturday

youngone

I hate ugly people
Established Member
Originally posted by Metalbassist03
I know I did. I got off work at 6 p.m. (2 hours later than normal), and my highlight for the evening is washing my girlfriend's truck.

Wow, another wasted weekend. Anyone else?

How is that a wasted saturday? I dont know about you guys, but my night dont start till 11 - midnight. But this saturday i just stayed home.

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
Spent all night watching the news/weather, tornadoes, hail and flooding all around us but nothing much here (Thank God).....

Metalbassist03

Corvette Junkie
Established Member
Originally posted by Euphoric One
Not me, I turned 21 on Wednesday, so I spent all weekend celebrating. :beer: :beer: :beer:

Today is my recovery day. :sleeping:

Congrats :beer:

I know when I turn 21, options will actually open up around here...

Until then... :(

Users who are viewing this thread