So wheres the g/f pics thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Originally posted by greekss
my ass is toast lol............

:burn: .......... she wouldnt let me post w/o covering her face ..........

2105Untitled01-med.jpg

At least you left the important part :D

Hahaha, I couldn't resist. Just playin. :p :beer:

Nice catch:)

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
Check back about 10 pages ago. Someone already did. By the way, it wasn't as funny as they had hoped. :kaboom:

ROMM

Established Member
Originally posted by fubu795
I can honestly say I've seen better pics then that, Romm knows what I'm talking about :)

LOL. Yea fubu, I hear ya. No one seems te be interested in my girl. Can't get anyone to comment. She is 5'10", 136 lbs and Italian. It seems the only way to get a positive response on a girl is if she is half naked! Hell, you can even blur out the face and these guys will tell you "nice catch, dude" as long as some skin is showing! I have some skimpy pics of her (as you know fubu) but don't know if I should post 'em, since these guys don't seem interested in her anyway. And thanks again for hosting 'em. At least someone thinks she is cute! Oh yea, so does DonPablo. Thanks!

Last edited:

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
I think she's hot. I like the closeup pic of her face. She's definitely wife material.

JumpMan23

Established Member
Originally posted by ROMM
LOL. Yea fubu, I hear ya. No one seems te be interested in my girl. Can't get anyone to comment. She is 5'10", 136 lbs and Italian. It seems the only way to get a positive response on a girl is if she is half naked! Hell, you can even blur out the face and these guys will tell you "nice catch, dude" as long as some skin is showing! I have some skimpy pics of her (as you know fubu) but don't know if I should post 'em, since these guys don't seem interested in her anyway. And thanks again for hosting 'em. At least someone thinks she is cute! Oh yea, so does DonPablo. Thanks!

Didnt have a prob when I posted pics of my girl..no skin either really..........not saying your girl is ugly, cuz she's not......I guess none of of should expect compliments, although I knew some were coming my way with the pics of my girl:p :p jk.......:coolman:

I dunno, I guess to me it sounded like you were expecting a whole lotta comments......

Dont worry though, most of the guys online are closet legg humpers anyways:loser: :loser: :-D :loser: :-D :loser:

Last edited:

Wildjon

Established Member
Greek, your lady seems wild as hell and fun. :thumbsup: ROMM...DAMN that girl is fine, she's got the innocent look to her, with a fine as hell body!:bowdown:

ROMM

Established Member
JumpMan23, I never saw your pics, you took 'em down too fast! Thanks for the shoulder to cry on though. I actually did expect compliments, since the fellas won't seem to leave her alone around here. I guess she is just not really photogenic. I am definitely out of the closet with the leg humping!

Hey Wildjon, check your PM's, you ain't seen nothin' yet. LOL just kidding!

mr_Ginzo

Established Member

dude if shes italian thats all you need. Post em

mr_Ginzo

Established Member
JumpMan23, I never saw your pics, you took 'em down too fast! Thanks for the shoulder to cry on though. I actually did expect compliments, since the fellas won't seem to leave her alone around here. I guess she is just not really photogenic. I am definitely out of the closet with the leg humping!

Hey Wildjon, check your PM's, you ain't seen nothin' yet. LOL just kidding!

oh and if you wanna send me shit...feel free

white03L

Heres one more of ROMM's woman
sorry guys...one to many beers at the golg coarse today.....

and i think this one steals the show hands down!!!!!!!

Last edited:

ROMM

Established Member
Dude, you might want to edit your post. Don't wanna shut down this thread! That is why I didn't post them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread