So whens the next meeting?

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
huh huh huh..when when?

im so pumped its spring! in 2 weeks we have the NEMS/BMS meet in marshfeild which shoul dbe pretty sweet. then what? who has some dates for stuff comming up? shows, cruises?:rockon:

SVTChic

DestroySomethingBeautiful
Established Member
U suck I don't have the day off... but my work is closed??? Davesnake has a SEXY car!

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
Originally posted by SVTChic
U suck I don't have the day off... but my work is closed??? Davesnake has a SEXY car!

:??: If your work is closed why are you working?.....Thanks for the compliment....any girl that loves Cobras as much as you is good in my book :rockon:

I had a good time at the show and cruisin down an back.....good to meet some more peeps.

The car that won the 94-04 Cobra class was a POS :kaboom:

Dave

SVTChic

DestroySomethingBeautiful
Established Member
I really have no idea why I'm working... Probably because my work sucks. lol. Yeah driving down to the show was awesome! So much fun. I really do wish there were more cars there though. But still I had a good time. =)

Z-COBRA

Bling & Zing
Established Member
I'm ready,Dave good to finally meet you .I left Sunday at noon time so I still owe you a B'Day Brew.Bassin good to meet you also and all the other people.Jake My bumper rash is gone as of yesterday.

:beer: :dw: party? OK

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
Originally posted by bassin247
so when is that video going yto be ready? I wanna see! I will have some tomorrow night.

What video?......Z-man I'll hold you to that beer ;-) .....Saturday looks good I'll be doing gauges on the car, I don't know about Sunday I've heard showers maybe..:shrug:

Dave

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
im working all this weekend...:bash:

anyone want to com eout sunday night in brockton??

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
nope..route 27? i think it is..might be 123? there was like 150 cars last sunday night..pretty good time...let me know

silver10th

Established Member
call me and let me know what youre talking about jake.there used to be races sundays at the west gate mall.after that for the people that are of age we could go to one of my favorite spots, the foxy lady.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Originally posted by silver10th
call me and let me know what youre talking about jake.there used to be races sundays at the west gate mall.after that for the people that are of age we could go to one of my favorite spots, the foxy lady.

damn..i cant stay out THAT late...gotto be up at 430 Mon morning...:lol:

silver10th

Established Member
they close at 1, youll be fine.what time did it get broken up last week??it used to get shut down like the second everyone showed up.i dont care ill still go.im about 10 minutes away.there is a car show tonight in easton if anyone is interested.im keeping an eye on the weather before i head down there.talk to you all soon.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
its never been broken up the 3 times ive been there....we are at a burger king and a huge mini mall lot...:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread